“Great Hot Pot”

Linh's Kitchen
Ranked #339 of 2,443 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Korean, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. This hot pot had a real lovely tomatoey flavor. Nothing like what we have experienced in Vietnam so far.
It was very good and will be going back to try the bbq

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

The smell of the BBQ as you walk past is irresistible at night. A little pricier than the surrounding cheap eats, but still reasonable (cost me 120,000 for the BBQ but that is the most expensive and I was traveling alone).

I was clearly a fish out of water when it was placed in front of me and the initial waiter couldn't explain to me what to do, but then a lady who looked in charge at the back came and helped me out, explaining what each meat etc was. After 2 weeks in Hanoi, I can quite honestly say this was the best meal I had during my stay. The mixed BBQ with various veges and meats with toasted bread was heavenly. Obviously quite oily as it's a BBQ so not for everyday, but I would highly recommend you try it at least once

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We ordered a barbeque for two and it came with some beef, pork belly and chicken pieces. Everyone's seated along the sidewalks and the food is yummy with cold beer
in the chilly winter night.
The service was good and the young waitress kept apologising that we had to wait for a table.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Had the vegetarian hotpot between two - tasty and heaps of food. Veggie spring rolls were amazing! Prices a little steep bit worth it.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

You sit on a tiny plastic stool and table, where you can enjoy some of the best seafood hotpot cook on the table yourself. It's a street side dinning experience you'll never forget. Very cheap , yet delicious, all for $12 for two people.

1  Thank manhk