Free cancellation until 21/07
US$85
US$79
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$99
US$93
Trip.com
US$111
US$77
US$96
US$90
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Priceline
US$286
US$213
  • Pool
All reviewsfree beerbed dormhappy hour beerrooms are cleanhalong bayprivate roomold quartercleaned dailybooked tripsfree breakfastbanana pancakesfresh towelsevery eveningamazing staffwould highly recommend staying hererooms are greatair con
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hostel is fantastic! Everyone here is so friendly and helpful you feel like part of a family. The deals on rooms are great and they are very nice and clean. The free beer hour makes for a great social scene for those at the hostel too. I would definitely recommend staying here! I know I will again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Hanoi City Backpackers is a budget hostel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. It offers comfortable, clean single or double beds in small dorms with air conditioning and a fan.
Included in the great price is breakfast, either a decent phò, scrambled eggs or omelette and in the evening free Bia Hoi till it runs out, a great way to meet your fellow travellers. There is also a fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer. We left very early in the morning and the staff still provided us with a packed breakfast for our journey, a lovely touch. Overall it is a bargain place to stay.
The staff (especially Lee) are very helpful to any queries about the city or transport to your next destination.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

For whom the beer is served. This is the best hostel in Hanoi for several reasons. First, you can relax at the comfortable dorm bed after a long day of exciting activities. The hot shower was magnificent, the room was cleaner than Hilton, and the excellent breakfast is provided to help you kick start your day. The staffs here were friendly and attentive and even helped us selling our motobikes within a few hours. AND most importantly, FREE BEER from 7pm! Don't forget to join the beer sess and meet new people!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Breakfast is very good, lots of variety. Rooms are clean and comfy, and has curtains for privacy.

Be aware that during the day, the maids will sometimes come in your room for a shower.

On our last night a couple of Asian men were very loud and disruptive during the night when they arrived back and left early so had a bad nights sleep. For that, Caroline offered to knock a bit of money of our taxi fare to the airport, very nice of her.

I would recommend this place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I came to this hostel as the hostel I'd be staying in originally became fully booked. This hostel is the best I stayed in in Vietnam. On my first night I stayed in a private room and it was hotel standard. The room was actually nicer than all of the hotels I'd stayed in on the trip. The staff here are so friendly and helpful and they speak good English. The free beer was great because it really helped people to mingle. I also liked the location because it was central but not too loud. When I got up at 6am to get a taxi to the airport the staff handed me a breakfast to take with me, which I thought was very cute

Stayed: May 2018