“Solid little place to stop for lunch or dinner”
Review of My Pho

My Pho
Ranked #291 of 2,634 Restaurants in Hanoi
Reviewed 16 April 2017

This was our first dining experience in Vietnam and it wasn't disappointing. Craving pho, that's what both of us ordered along with some fried spring rolls. Very reasonably priced and good solid Vietnamese food. Definitely a worthwhile stop.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Simple, excellent food. I had pork and noodles. Really delicious, and served with the usual array of herbs.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We had the noodles with pork, really nice I must say. The kids took fried rice with chicken and chicken wings. About 250000 dong for all 4 with beer and fresh fruit juices.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Had the roasted chicken fried rice while my sister ordered the minced beef fried rice. Food is great and cheap. Restaurant is easy to locate and also offers fast WiFi. This is filled with locals and foreigners alike even during off hours.

Definitely a must try!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Serves up simple meals that are filling and cheap. The pho is tasty, I'm sure there are better versions but this restaurant is very accessible and along one of the main roads.