“Adventurous and interesting travel destination”
Review of Evan Journey - Day Tours - CLOSED

Evan Journey - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

I went to Hanoi in June 2015 as a single traveller. It could have been a bit lost, if I wouldn't have this tour. Went to many interesting places in the city and could try authentic foods which only available in Hanoi :) Guide can speak wonderful english and was helpful and nice. Totally recomend the tour for the ppl who want to explore beautiful city Hanoi :)

1  Thank Yukino19

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Mia helped arrange the best tour and price for a Ha Long Bay day trip while I was visiting Hanoi. Not only did I have an incredible time on the trip, but Mia went above and beyond to make sure that my time in Hanoi was a wonderful experience. She answered all my questions and helped me learn more about Vietnamese culture. If you are planning on visiting Vietnam, I highly recommend her travel agent services. She will make certain that you are well cared for and looked after, and will make your time in this beautiful country an experience that you will always cherish.

1  Thank acput
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Firstly I found Evan Journey on the Internet. And luckily, they arranged everything perfectly for me. The taxi picked up me at the airport costed only 17$ while the charge from Hoa Lu Tam Coc to Halong bay on land costed only 37$. Until now, I'm really sastified with the quality and service of this tour. After that, I booked a Sapa tour by bus, and I was definitely impressed by a fast and clean bus while during this tour, i was served thoughtfully. Mia also called me to ensure that everything had been in order. Thank you Mia for everything here and I would recommend my family and friends to enjoy here as well as the good service with good price from Even Journey.

1  Thank Khánh N
Reviewed 19 February 2016

There are many interesting sightseeings in the old quarter. Visitor can enjoy Vietnamese traditional food in restaurants. The price is quite reasonable and the food is so delicious.

1  Thank HaTuan
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Do you find the nice tour program? visit Evan journey. she is really really good partner for day tour in Vietnam. i met her as i visited in Hanoi, having have good memory and comfortable. she has really warm mind and much kind.i do not forget that she had treated local lunch and take a fantastic room. if you need comfortable and cheep and clean room and anything else. if you wanna get success trip, i recommend this tour.

베트남에서 유명한 투어 프로 그램을 찾는 것보다, Evan journey를 이용해 보세요.
주인이 참 맘씨도 좋고 성실합니다. 제가 처음 베트남 여행 같을때 주인을 만나 식사도 대접받고 좋은 방도 구할 수 있었습니다. 그래서 좋은 추억 많이 만들고 왔습니다. 실속있고 편한 여행을 찾으신다면 한번 이용해 보세요. 좋은 음식점과 좋은 방도 필요하시면 방문해 보세요.