“Fantastic Sapa”
Review of Evan Journey - Day Tours - CLOSED

Evan Journey - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Wonderful Sapa teekking for 2days. Lovely tour guide and Great Hong People And they took care of me drink the teekking. Beautiful nature and fanstsis Mountains lite. Very touristic but genuine.

1  Thank HansB1286

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

The trips organized by Evan Journey was more than what I expected, timetable was set on time, no delays. Places we visited were explained by the tour guide where rich in information about Viet Nam in many ways, specially the culture before and after the war time.
Sure I will use Evan Journey for my next visit to Ha Noi and other places in Viet Nam

1  Thank aasayegh1981
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

I went to Hanoi in June 2015 as a single traveller. It could have been a bit lost, if I wouldn't have this tour. Went to many interesting places in the city and could try authentic foods which only available in Hanoi :) Guide can speak wonderful english and was helpful and nice. Totally recomend the tour for the ppl who want to explore beautiful city Hanoi :)

1  Thank Yukino19
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Mia helped arrange the best tour and price for a Ha Long Bay day trip while I was visiting Hanoi. Not only did I have an incredible time on the trip, but Mia went above and beyond to make sure that my time in Hanoi was a wonderful experience. She answered all my questions and helped me learn more about Vietnamese culture. If you are planning on visiting Vietnam, I highly recommend her travel agent services. She will make certain that you are well cared for and looked after, and will make your time in this beautiful country an experience that you will always cherish.

1  Thank acput
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Firstly I found Evan Journey on the Internet. And luckily, they arranged everything perfectly for me. The taxi picked up me at the airport costed only 17$ while the charge from Hoa Lu Tam Coc to Halong bay on land costed only 37$. Until now, I'm really sastified with the quality and service of this tour. After that, I booked a Sapa tour by bus, and I was definitely impressed by a fast and clean bus while during this tour, i was served thoughtfully. Mia also called me to ensure that everything had been in order. Thank you Mia for everything here and I would recommend my family and friends to enjoy here as well as the good service with good price from Even Journey.

1  Thank Khánh N