“Hanoi day”
Review of Evan Journey - Day Tours - CLOSED

Evan Journey - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I have a good memory during Hanoi. It is good and wonderful. Everything is excellent and out of my expectation. The people I met is friendly. I hope everyone can enjoy the day trip in Hanoi.

1  Thank ErnestKam

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Mien organized an amazing trip for us to Halong Bay. We went for two nights and three days and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. She arranged for us to be able to picked up at our hotel and brought back. She also arranged for us to get the train to Sapa and had someone escort us right to the train to make sure we got the right one. I would recommend Mien and her company Evan Journey to arrange your trip to Vietnam with.

1  Thank RLG15
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Wonderful Sapa teekking for 2days. Lovely tour guide and Great Hong People And they took care of me drink the teekking. Beautiful nature and fanstsis Mountains lite. Very touristic but genuine.

1  Thank Hans B
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

The trips organized by Evan Journey was more than what I expected, timetable was set on time, no delays. Places we visited were explained by the tour guide where rich in information about Viet Nam in many ways, specially the culture before and after the war time.
Sure I will use Evan Journey for my next visit to Ha Noi and other places in Viet Nam

1  Thank aasayegh1981
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

I went to Hanoi in June 2015 as a single traveller. It could have been a bit lost, if I wouldn't have this tour. Went to many interesting places in the city and could try authentic foods which only available in Hanoi :) Guide can speak wonderful english and was helpful and nice. Totally recomend the tour for the ppl who want to explore beautiful city Hanoi :)

1  Thank Yukino19