“Solo travel to Vietnam”
Review of Evan Journey - Day Tours - CLOSED

Evan Journey - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I had booked two tours with Evan Journey one to Ha Long Bay and one to Sa Pa. All guides were very friendly and spoke English well. Ha Long Bay is a must I had a great time and the accomodation for both the boat and island was great. My Sa Pa tour was one to remember I was ill on both days but my tour guide was very helpful. One piece of advise is to bring good walking/trekking shoes!
Mia will take into account all your needs. She's one of a kind. It was a pleasure booking with her.

2  Thank EmZaRoo

Reviewed 13 March 2016

I have a good memory during Hanoi. It is good and wonderful. Everything is excellent and out of my expectation. The people I met is friendly. I hope everyone can enjoy the day trip in Hanoi.

1  Thank ErnestKam
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Mien organized an amazing trip for us to Halong Bay. We went for two nights and three days and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. She arranged for us to be able to picked up at our hotel and brought back. She also arranged for us to get the train to Sapa and had someone escort us right to the train to make sure we got the right one. I would recommend Mien and her company Evan Journey to arrange your trip to Vietnam with.

1  Thank RLG15
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Wonderful Sapa teekking for 2days. Lovely tour guide and Great Hong People And they took care of me drink the teekking. Beautiful nature and fanstsis Mountains lite. Very touristic but genuine.

1  Thank Hans B
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

The trips organized by Evan Journey was more than what I expected, timetable was set on time, no delays. Places we visited were explained by the tour guide where rich in information about Viet Nam in many ways, specially the culture before and after the war time.
Sure I will use Evan Journey for my next visit to Ha Noi and other places in Viet Nam

1  Thank aasayegh1981