“Evan tours”
Review of Evan Journey - Day Tours - CLOSED

Evan Journey - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Eight friends and I wanted to see Halong while we were in Hanoi. Evan tours was recommended to us by a guy staying at our hostel. Mien was our contact there and I must say she was so organised and she helped us out with so many things and not just with our trips. All the guides spoke English and thanks to Mien we had a fantastic time. I can't thank her enough.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I booked airport pick-up from Evan journey for just 17$. Mia had very immediate email response and introduced me to all kind of tour for North of Vietnam. Especially 2 days in Halong bay only 150$ per person, with V'spirit ship. I went to those mountain and caves in the middle of the sea, then had street food on beach side for diner, such a great adventure. It' wonderful to say you will fall in love with Halong. Really beautiful nature and people, i need to plan other trip to come back here with my friends. Also Thank you Mia and Evans journey for such a kind help.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Mien is the sweetest and most professional guide anyone could ever ask for...she truly cares about her clients and is simply incredible. Highest possible recommendation for Evan Journey...

1  Thank Jason P
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I had booked two tours with Evan Journey one to Ha Long Bay and one to Sa Pa. All guides were very friendly and spoke English well. Ha Long Bay is a must I had a great time and the accomodation for both the boat and island was great. My Sa Pa tour was one to remember I was ill on both days but my tour guide was very helpful. One piece of advise is to bring good walking/trekking shoes!
Mia will take into account all your needs. She's one of a kind. It was a pleasure booking with her.

2  Thank EmZaRoo