The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$330
US$226
Priceline
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$212
US$185
Priceline
Park Hyatt Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$308
US$271
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$119
US$113
Agoda.com
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$103
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$143
US$86
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$168
US$163
InterContinental
US$94
US$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Sherwood Residence(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$125
US$100
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Cinnamon Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$62
US$51
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I travel a lot for work and have stayed in many resorts that are just out of the main city areas. This was a $15 taxi ride from the airport. I was traveling with a friend whose family live near by so this was a great choice. the room I have was very well maintained with updated amenities. The bed was a little hard but comfortable. The staff is very helpful even if the english is sometimes difficult. The food has been great. It is very quiet and great for relaxing . I love that most of the rooms are in separate cottages. I will defiantly come back with a group of friends to just hang out and relax.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tgrbear2001
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I stayed in a VIP room and the room needs maintenance. The walls in the bathroom have large gaps in the wall corners from the ceiling halfway down the wall that cannot be fixed with a simple patch job. There were several cracks in the ceiling too that cannot be fixed with a simple patch job either. The breakfast buffet has a start time of 6 AM but is not ready till 6:30 AM making it difficult to eat and leave the resort by 7 AM for business meetings. I mentioned this to the manager and he stated that others have also complained and that they will do their best to fix this problem. One week later and still the breakfast was not ready until nearly 6:30AM. I mentioned this a second time to the manager and he said that while he did instruct the staff to begin on time, it is a cultural thing to delay the start time. I suggested that he fix the problem or change the start time on the sign. For business travelers who need to leave the resort near 7 AM, breakfast there is a huge problem and never on time. The restaurant bar has multiple variations of scotch and cognac but no other types of whiskey, vodka, gin, or other spirits.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank educator_12
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I stayed at this resort since I had business in Binh Duong. Phuong Nam isn't in HCMC and it a pretty costly taxi ride to get there and back, however, on the surface it is a nice secluded spot that's away from the noise and bustle that Vietnam is. Breakfast wasn't bad. It consisted of a buffet with a mixture of Asian and Western items, but predominantly Asian, which I enjoy. For breakfast there's the usual rice congee, pho, and dishes that westerners would normally have for dinner if they were ordering carry out from a local Chinese restaurant. There's also cereal, yogurt, and an omelette station. The restaurant also serves a very good dinner, a la carte.

Here's the thing though. The rooms reek from some very heady, very perfumy air freshener. It was bad enough to give me a terrible headache and I had to ask the staff to not use it any more. OK, so that's not the end of the world, right? The resort is in the middle of a jungle, man-made or natural, I don't know, and mosquitoes are everywhere. The problem with that is that the cleaning staff leaves the doors to the rooms open for 10 minutes while they clean and the first hour or so when you go to sleep you're using that tennis racket-like contraption to try to zap all of the mosquitoes you can find, using your own body as bait, of course.

I was waking up in the morning with very itchy bites all along my ankles and, although I thought it to be peculiar, chalked it up to somehow getting bit by mosquitoes during the night, despite keeping my legs under the bed spread for the entire night. These persisted each night, despite my best attempts to eradicate the room of mosquitoes. The funny thing about it was that the bites on my ankles persisted but yet I had no bites on my face or arms which were exposed all night. I still had the bites by the time I came back to the States and showed my wife and she insisted that they were bed bug bites. After doing some research, based on the sizes and the clustering, it seemed more likely that they were flea bites and the fleas were living between the sheets in the general area where my feet had been.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank EdK_IL
Reviewed 22 October 2012

This resort is located around 20 km away from Ho Chi Minh. The resort is very quiet and with nice swimming pool and lake garden. The restaurant decoration is very nice and serves a very good vietnamese steamboat, grill chicken, etc. The distance between reception and room is 5 mins walk and good for someone looking for room in forest view.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cytan1974
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I think this was a very nice resort in it's glory days, now it's old and needs a lot of work! We went here on our trip to have lunch which was good (seafood and fish).

The pools are nice but need work and the sunbeds are from wood which is broken and old and does not have pillows.

Lunch yes, stay here..... big NO!

• Stayed: April 2012