“Fresh poke salads and juices”
Review of Poke Fresh

Poke Fresh
Ranked #1,824 of 4,308 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: Poke (pronounced po-kay) is a Hawaiian specialty consisting of sushi grade fish combined with our own unique, fusion inspired sauces, and various toppings of your choosing for a healthy and flavorful meal.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I happened to be at the BLOQ when a friend and I decided to stop by Poke Fresh for lunch. It was a bit overwhelming with all the choices of proteins, rices, sauces, and vegetables, but it was no problem with the staff walking us through the ordering process.

I had the three protein bowl with salmon, tuna, and spicy tuna (and they were very generous portions of fish) for just 165,000 VND. In addition to mango salsa, they also have several sauces such as Dynamite and I Love Vietnam sauce.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Dropped by the BLOQ area to check the space out and decided to eat here since we didn’t feel like having a heavy meal. The ordering process can be intimidating if you have never had poke before, but the staffs made sure to walk us through it.
First you can choose either salad or rice, or both, as your base. Never had matcha rice before and they offered us a sample, it was great with a hint of matcha!
Then you choose your protein, I got salmon and spicy tuna. Salmon was really fresh and the spicy tuna was very flavorful!
The other toppings are pretty similar to elsewhere, but all very fresh such as cucumber, mango, etc!
They have a mix of sauces that they said are inspired by cuisines around asia. Very unusual poke sauces but all very flavorful!
I got a mix of their classic sauce, Vietnam sauce (dill, yogurt, and fish sauce) and Dynamite for an extra kick!
The meal was awesome and did not make me feel heavy afterward. Will definitely be back or get their delivery option!

2  Thank Tuan L