Elegant Inn
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$122
NewWorldHotels.com
  • Pool
InterContinental Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$145
US$141
InterContinental
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Sanouva Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$47
US$114
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$186
US$123
  • Pool
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$49
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$126
US$69
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Silverland Central Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$65
US$58
  • Breakfast included
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$320
US$272
All reviewsbudget hotelbui vienair conditioningbanh micu chiairport transferbars and restaurantsspacious roomhotel is in a great locationben thanh marketbackpackersstreettoursvietnamsaigondistrictmekong
Reviewed 3 February 2015 via mobile

The staff here were so friendly and welcoming, they spoke very good English and were able to help us with anything we needed! We booked some tours through them to the Mekong and to the cu chi tunnels for good prices as well! The room was spacious for what we paid, the beds were sooooo comfy. The shower had good pressure as well (hallelujah!). It was a good location, we walked to the war remnants museum, reunification palace, post office and Ben thanh markets easily. It's around the corner from a very busy street full of restaurants and shops.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aussiegirltravels
Reviewed 28 January 2015

I stayed here for almost one month during my travels and it was wonderful. The staff was the best and treated you like family. It's similar to other traditional Vietnamese hotels. The rooms were nice and tidy. During my entire stay there, I did not see a SINGLE bug which is HUGE PLUS! You are pretty much right on the Bui Vien which is the backpackers "party scene" street but it was quiet for resting at night. About 10 minute walk to Ben Thanh market and about 25 minute walk to all the Mueseums etc...If you're looking for clean and comfortable stay in a fantastic location...you'd be hard pressed to find a better value.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank romeo62186
Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

This place is about as mediocre as a hotel can be. I have no specific complaints about the hotel but nothing stood out, either. The staff were quite nice and they helped us when we arrived from the airport. They did need to switch us to another hotel for one night because they overbooked, but it didn't cause us much trouble.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2015

Elegant Inn was great, cheap and cheerful but what more do you need when travelling, hide your valuables though as other people walked into our room after being given our key.

For more places to stay, eat and do have a look at my blog

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

I stayed at Elegant Inn for two nights. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Louie always had a smile on his face, recommended restaurants in the area for me and made sure I had a good stay. I came home one night to find very loud music from the club nearby. The staff moved me right away to a quieter room which may have been more expensive, but they were happy to do it. I will definitely stay there again if in Ho Chi Minh City.

Stayed: January 2015