All reviews rooftop pool breakfast and afternoon tea street food market great location ben thanh market sauna and steam room every afternoon independence palace high tea within walking distance recommend this hotel small pool excellent breakfast lovely hotel war remnants museum major attractions bigger room
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Silverland was an awesome hotel for our family (5). It’s central location within HCM city was great as were the friendly staff and rooms. Breakfast provided many options, and the staff answered any questions/queries we asked. The rooftop pool/bar was a nice get away from the hustling city but very intimate. For a boutique hotel you get a great experience, and staff that are beyond helpful. Would highly recommend !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Craig N,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for taking your time to share your latest experience on TripAdvisor.

It's really great to learn that you had a wonderful time at our hotel, and I also appreciate your nice words on our location and our roof-top pool.

In addition, I am very proud of those staff who made your stay memorable and enjoyable. At Silverland Yen, our main duty is to make sure that every guest will be happy and bring good memories back home.

If you or your family have any plans to come back to Ho Chi Minh City in the future, I do hope that we will bring you another fantastic stay again.

Ngoc Pham
Front Office Manager
fom.yen@silverlandhotels.com

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Silverland Yen in Go Chi Minh and was very impressed with everything. The staff are helpful and the hotel is located very close to the market and night market. I would strongly recommend this place for all tourists. The facilities provided by the hotel is impressive. Rooms are good.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Man N, General Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Aniket D,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

What a wonderful review about your latest experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor! I really appreciate what you thought about us and I am glad to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel services and facilities.

We always deliver the highest standard to all of valued guests who decide to stay at our hotel, so your feedback inspires us to keep moving forward. Once again, thank you for your amazing feedback about us, and please do not hesitate to contact me if you plan to visit Ho Chi Minh City again in the future.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I stayed here 2 nights - hotel looks fairly new. Staff very attentive with breakfast and afternoon tea available and popular. There are 9 floors but only 1 lift which can mean long waits - I was on 5th floor and ended up walking sometimes! Rooms are small but clean and comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank donaldf673

Dear Donald F,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your review about your latest experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor! I really appreciate what you thought about us and I am glad to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel services and facilities, especially our staff perfomance.

I also would like to express my apology for the problem of our lift. I will pass your comment to our management team to find a proper solution for this.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Staff so friendly and courteous made us feel so welcome. Room was clean, fresh and comfortable with fresh bowl of fruit provided daily. All enquiries and questions were answered fully and advise given freely. Breakfasts were a delight. Position was superb especially as it was a 2 minute walk from the street food market which must be a highlight of HCMC and only a short taxi ride from Cholon, the Chinese quarter with a multitude of fascinating pagodas.

Date of stay: November 2017
Man N, General Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear AnitaWolverhampton,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

It's really amazing to share your review to others on TripAdvisor.

I am happy that you were satisfied with our hotel services and we are also the good choice for you to stay in Ho Chi Minh City. Thank you for your compliments on our staff performance. At Silverland Yen, all of our staff always try to deliver personalized service to all guests in order to make their stay memorable and enjoyable.

If your travel plan brings you back to Ho Chi Minh City, I hope we will be your choice again.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is a fantastic hotel right in the heart of district 1. As soon as you walk into the lobby you are removed from all the heat and traffic outside into a cool, calm oasis. Although not a huge space, they’ve definitely made the most of it, with complimentary afternoon tea and live music every day. The rooftop pool is lovely and the staff are superb. Rooms are comfortable and light and airy. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Man N, General Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear MiriamShetty,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your latest experience at our hotel to others on TripAdvisor.

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were impressed with our design and decoration. I also appreciate your feedback about other facilities such as our afternoon tea, our roof-top pool, and our room.

I hope that we will have another chance to bring you another fantastic stay if you plan to come back to Ho Chi Minh City.