Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$119
US$113
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$108
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

InterContinental Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$172
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$118
US$110
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$292
US$272
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$140
US$128
  • Pool
US$109
US$66
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$185
US$134
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$91
US$85
Silverland Central Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$53
US$46
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights pre tour and really enjoyed it. Clean room, good location, nice staff, good breakfast, great location. Staff spoke excellent English and were very helpful. Had a tour desk there which was good - we did a private full day Ho Chi Minh city tour which was excellent

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

I have never given a negative review before. But this hotel is awful! I stayed here with a small tour group for three nights. Each morning the food was empty no matter what time I had breakfast. All are rooms were loud. The safe in the room was locked and they couldn't open it. They said to leave my passport at the desk. When I went to get it they pulled someone else's out of a cabinet (not a safe) and we're just going to give it to me. Also the Internet way horrible. It worked only about 10% of the time. The signal was weak to nonexistent. I have stayed in a dozen hotels in Vietnam, and this hotel is by far the most disappointing hotel.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

And the worst. We wouldn't choose to stay here. The rooms were ok although only film channels on the TV. the breakfast room was on the top floor but the lift was very slow. The breakfast room doubled up as a bar, we used it on our last night as a group so we made our own atmosphere and the bar staff were helpful but the 'bar' was a serving hatch and the tables were the breakfast tables. No other facilities like spa or restaurant. I don't know how convenient it would be for getting out and about as we were on a tour. But do visit Fanny's Ice Cream Parlour which was the best ice cream we have ever had - amazing ice cream menu. We got our coach driver to drop us off there on the way back from the Delta visit and the staff rung for a taxi to get back to the hotel

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank TJDK
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed here with our tour group.
This hotel is a bit of a way from the shopping and entertainment areas of the city. It is very basic accommodation. My bed was on wheels and kept sliding around all night. The staff are not very friendly and spend more time talking to each other than taking care of the guests. I even had to wait as one receptionist was getting a neck massage from a colleague.
One of our group was accused of opening a packet of chips from mini bar and they made a fuss before they would let him check out. Choose something else.
Duc Vuong hotel is fanatastic for the same price

Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Room was spotlessly clean, clean linen however on the 1st day very threadbare, clean bath room.
The shower was not well positioned for a 6'2" westerner! Washing hair was not easy, also hot water was a bit hit and miss.
Lift was very slow, we nearly missed the bus due to it going up and down missing our floor!
Breakfast was good, reasonable selection, wow the chiles on the breakfast noodles were super hot!!!
AC and wifi worked great.
Location is great, just down the road to the markets, back packer areas and easy walk to war remnants museum- a must see. Also walkable to down town, I did a big loop via war museum, notredam etc
Be warned the map the hotel give out can be misleading, it's not really to scale. I wandered round after dark completely lost, then got charged 100,000 dong to go back to hotel... Next day I realised why the taxi driver looked at me funny, as I was about 200m away, round the corner!!!
The motorbike taxis are great fun and very cheap, $1 from down town back to hotel.
Perfectly functional hotel, would use again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo