It is the first restaurant that we went to at Saigon and it left a sour taste in our mouth in terms of it price. Our family of 4 order the followings:
1) Air Bandung = 45,000 VND/RM6.90/.USD2.1 (Ordered 2)
2) Ice Lemon Tea = 35,000 VND/RM5.10/USD1.68
3) Mineral water = 35,000 VND/RM5.10/USD1.68
4) Kampung Fried Rice = 85,000 VND/RM12.36/USD4.08
5) Papric Fried Rice = 95,000 VND/RM13.81/USD4.56
6) Mee Bandung = 85,000 VND/RM12.36/USD4.08
7) Prawn in Butter and Black Pepper Sauce = 95,000 VND/RM13.81/USD4.56
8) Sambal Belacan = 15,000 VND/RM2.18/USD0.72
9) Teh Tarik = 35,000 VND/RM5.10/USD1.68
Such an exorbitant price and the place does not look like we are enjoying fine dining ambience. On top of the exorbitant price there is a service charge of 10%. The waiter not even try to strike a conversation with us or suggesting what is their speciality. What striked us is that they are charging RM2 for Sambal Belacan which we used to get free back at Malaysia.
The total bill is 627,000 VND or RM91.20 for a simple lunch. I believed this restaurant is too overrated and I won't recommend it to others. AVOID IT AT ALL COST.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.