“Great PT”
Review of Nutrifort Fitness

Nutrifort Fitness
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Nutrifort Fitness has the best boutique health clubs in Saigon. With top of the line Life Fitness Equipment, we also offer classes such as yoga, TRX, Pilates (mat & Reformer), spinning, boxing, circuit, etc. also dance and gymnastics for kids. We offer daily rate for visitors or short term memberships. We have 4 convenient locations in Dist 1: NTFQ1 and Dist 2: NTFQ2, Nutrifort at Diamond Island and Dist.7: NTFQ7 at Sunrise City. GOOD EATS serves healthy food in garden setting outside of NTFQ2 and we offer sports massage therapies in NTFQ2 as well.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been attending NTFD2 for around 18 mths and find it perfect for my needs. I’ve recently been working with Long as my PT and he has pushed my strength and fitness to another level. He regularly mixes up the routine keeping me on my toes and making the workout fresh, interesting and challenging. Highly recommended.

All reviews
"district"
in 13 reviews
"abilities"

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is the fitness center where you can have your own space to focus on your workout. Everyone is very friendly and will always help you when u need.
I’ve been doing my execise here for about 3 years. Also i am taking PT session with PT Lai Minh Thuan. He is professional. He will make you feel more commit with the goals you want to accomplish, and will help you understand your body and its limitation better

nthankins, Owner at Nutrifort Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for your kind words of Nutrifort and our private trainer Thuan. We are inspired by members like you to keep our continued education for our trainers an important priority! We are grateful for your support.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Great gym with great facilities in D2. Fantastic trainers. PT Long is one of our favourites. He is a dedicated, hard working and very charming.

nthankins, Owner at Nutrifort Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We will continue to train our instructors to maintain the best professionals in their craft.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Long is the best Personal Trainer there is at Nutrifort! He always designs new workouts so that it never get's boring. He is a great motivator, pushing you to do your best but also making sure that the workout isn't above your abilities. He is always in a good mood, on time and respectful. I couldn't have asked for a better personal trainer! I definitely recommend him ton anyone seeking to get more fit and hit the gym! Rating: 10/10

Thank you for your kind review of our trainer Long. We appreciate your positive feedback and support and will continue our diligent pursuit in training our instructors to be the best in HCMC with our continued education program !