US$168
US$163
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$119
US$113
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$121
US$113
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$133
  • Free Breakfast
US$58
US$51
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$91
US$79
US$124
US$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$104
US$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$321
US$226
Priceline
All reviewsbus companieshot waterelevatortoiletluggagetaxi
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Their laundry service is the worst that ever exists. They will make you bleed before you will get it and nobody can assure you that it will be alright, they are rude and unrespecfull, STAY AWAY FROM ANY SERVICE THEY HAVE.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Had my laundry done here but didn't actually stay here. The front desk staff is extremely rude and doesn't care about you. When I got my laundry back it had 2 items missing from it. The staffer's immediate response was that he never got those items, arguing with me and even reweighing my clothing to verify the weight. They eventually had the laundry guy go back to find the missing items and lo and behold, they were there. Don't ruin your trip with this awful service.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank nicke5012
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Did not stay at this hotel, but had my clothes washed there. Most of my clothes were unimportant easily replaced things, undies, socks, cheap shirts i had bought in the markets, but the one expensive thing i had washed, an $80 pair of very nice shorts were missing when I got my stuff back. I went back to ask about them, and just kept being told, "No, no, no, we dont have them." No refund. No sorry. STAY AWAY!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!! we've been robbed. The staff stole over 250 Dollar from us!!!! We even saw one of the guys from the staff in front of our room on a video. They told lies over lies and after some time it showed that the guy didnt tell the truth. They didnt want to give us our passports back and even wanted us to pay for the room that we never slept in.
We tried to be calm but they becam extremly unfriendly and after hours of discussion we left. They even admitted that the guy had told lies but to make sure the hotel didnt have to pay us back they denied it but we understood.
However: DONT GO THERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Judith K
Reviewed 20 April 2015

Nothing much to review for this hotel. I stay in standard room. Simple furnish. Staffs were friendly. Only cons is the shower. You need to hold it with your hand for shower. No place to hold the shower. It had very old furniture. The rooms didn't clean properly because a used towel had been left on the table when I check in into the room.

The good is i stay in 4th floor and had good window view of street even though i stay in standard room.

Not good value for the room rate that I paid. I can find better hotel with same rate.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo