“not enough room to move”
Review of Nam Long Hotel

Nam Long Hotel
Ranked #497 of 1,001 Ho Chi Minh City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 October 2015

the room was sort of clean! they had 1 double bed and 1 large single bed in the room which did not allow you enough space to get to the fridge or the desk type thing they had ,I also could not get to the closet if I climbed over the single bed I could get to the closet but i was not able to open the door properly, if the double bed was the only one it would have been um OK ! The hot water worked in the shower, i had my laundry done, i had to ask for it as it was not delivered on the time agreed to and i received it back wet ? i paid $20 a night for two of us which included a fixed menu breakfast 1 fried noodles 2 toast and jam 3 ? 4 was a omelette which was ok with a soft drink or hot tea it was OK, if you walked to the next few hotels you get better rooms with breakfast for same or better price! it was the first hotel i looked at after a long trip from phnom penh , we did not stay there the next night and i would not stay there again

Room Tip: look else where there are a lot of better hotels guest house with in a minutes walk
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Their laundry service is the worst that ever exists. They will make you bleed before you will get it and nobody can assure you that it will be alright, they are rude and unrespecfull, STAY AWAY FROM ANY SERVICE THEY HAVE.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Had my laundry done here but didn't actually stay here. The front desk staff is extremely rude and doesn't care about you. When I got my laundry back it had 2 items missing from it. The staffer's immediate response was that he never got those items, arguing with me and even reweighing my clothing to verify the weight. They eventually had the laundry guy go back to find the missing items and lo and behold, they were there. Don't ruin your trip with this awful service.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank nicke5012
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Did not stay at this hotel, but had my clothes washed there. Most of my clothes were unimportant easily replaced things, undies, socks, cheap shirts i had bought in the markets, but the one expensive thing i had washed, an $80 pair of very nice shorts were missing when I got my stuff back. I went back to ask about them, and just kept being told, "No, no, no, we dont have them." No refund. No sorry. STAY AWAY!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!! we've been robbed. The staff stole over 250 Dollar from us!!!! We even saw one of the guys from the staff in front of our room on a video. They told lies over lies and after some time it showed that the guy didnt tell the truth. They didnt want to give us our passports back and even wanted us to pay for the room that we never slept in.
We tried to be calm but they becam extremly unfriendly and after hours of discussion we left. They even admitted that the guy had told lies but to make sure the hotel didnt have to pay us back they denied it but we understood.
However: DONT GO THERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Judith K
Travellers also viewed these Ho Chi Minh City hotels
1.8 km away
Liberty Central Saigon Riverside Hotel
Liberty Central Saigon Riverside...
#19 of 476 in Ho Chi Minh City
The Reverie Saigon
#1 of 476 in Ho Chi Minh City
1.3 km away
Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel
Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint...
#16 of 476 in Ho Chi Minh City
0.6 km away
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa
#50 of 476 in Ho Chi Minh City

Been to Nam Long Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Nam Long Hotel

Address: 283 / 3 Pham Ngu Lao Str | Pham Ngu Lao Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City 848, Vietnam
Region: Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #497 of 1,001 B&Bs / Inns in Ho Chi Minh City
Price Range: S$22 - S$36 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Nam Long Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nam Long Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.