US$168
InterContinental
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$119
US$113
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$121
US$113
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$158
US$123
US$81
US$74
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$143
US$51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$91
US$79
US$118
US$80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$111
US$92
Priceline
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$321
US$272
All reviewsbus companieshot waterelevatortoiletluggagetaxi
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

So, we had a stay at Nam Long Hotel and booked a private room. With a private room, we didn't expect to have to put our valuables in the safe in the reception (as there is no safe in the rooms!).
I had 2,4 million dong, 30 usd and a few hundred bath left from Thailand which was in a small pouch, in my bag, in my room. When we got back to the room, all money was gone. They hadn't taken any cameras or stuff like that, only the money which is harder to prove stolen.
When I went to talk to reception they kept prolonging my possibility to watch the security tapes. When the manager got there the next day he all of a sudden couldn't remember the password for the cameras. I ended up in a bit of a heated argument with him where he got mad at me because I wanted to see the footage. At the end I saw the footage and could se 2 people had been on out private balcony, but he told us that it was shown to a guest.

Long story short,
DON'T STAY HERE!! They care nothing for their customers.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tim F
Reviewed 12 November 2015

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and both times I have found it to be fine. It is not 5* but then you are also not paying top dollar. The rooms are cleaned daily (no matter what time you leave) the showers have good water pressure and the water temp is fine. The water drains slowly but it does drain.

The sheets are clean although some are a little threadbare. The hotel does laundry for the same price as you pay in most places in D1. The staff are friendly and honest (I left a 1000 dong note on the floor on day two and when i came back that evening it was on the bedside table next to the phone.

The only negatives for me are:
1) The wifi is terrible - but about average for hotels in D1
2) The windows (in the rooms with windows) leak when exposed to the massive thunderstorms that Saigon experiences from time to time.

Room Tip: The lift only goes to the 6th floor so the 7th requires a flight of stairs (and a low ceiling)
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Diver71au
Reviewed 23 October 2015

the room was sort of clean! they had 1 double bed and 1 large single bed in the room which did not allow you enough space to get to the fridge or the desk type thing they had ,I also could not get to the closet if I climbed over the single bed I could get to the closet but i was not able to open the door properly, if the double bed was the only one it would have been um OK ! The hot water worked in the shower, i had my laundry done, i had to ask for it as it was not delivered on the time agreed to and i received it back wet ? i paid $20 a night for two of us which included a fixed menu breakfast 1 fried noodles 2 toast and jam 3 ? 4 was a omelette which was ok with a soft drink or hot tea it was OK, if you walked to the next few hotels you get better rooms with breakfast for same or better price! it was the first hotel i looked at after a long trip from phnom penh , we did not stay there the next night and i would not stay there again

Room Tip: look else where there are a lot of better hotels guest house with in a minutes walk
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Their laundry service is the worst that ever exists. They will make you bleed before you will get it and nobody can assure you that it will be alright, they are rude and unrespecfull, STAY AWAY FROM ANY SERVICE THEY HAVE.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Had my laundry done here but didn't actually stay here. The front desk staff is extremely rude and doesn't care about you. When I got my laundry back it had 2 items missing from it. The staffer's immediate response was that he never got those items, arguing with me and even reweighing my clothing to verify the weight. They eventually had the laundry guy go back to find the missing items and lo and behold, they were there. Don't ruin your trip with this awful service.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo