See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Hey thanks team I admit the elevator and the price sold me right at the start the bed was horrible it was like all the springs are coming through and I considered leaving but I went to the effort of flipping the mattress and I'm so glad I did it was nice and soft. The staff are all good I stayed for a few days I had a room on the top floor I could step outside the door and around the corner I had my own rooftop pad to hang out at.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We stayed for two nights in the Nam Long Plus hotel and really enjoyed it. We did a tour to the Phong Nha caves. The staff was really genuine and nice. Because of them we really felt at home in this hotel. We highly recommend this hotel to everybody whoever stays in Dong Hoi.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank kimpham89
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one night only. The room was very good, the staff was very friendly too the only downside to the hotel was we could hear noise during the night. It could possibly be because of the position of our room maybe in a different room you wouldn't hear much. But due to the noise my review is 2 out of 5.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 78stuartf
Reviewed 21 February 2016

I was staying there for 2 nights.

(+): It's located in the center of the busiest quartier of Saigon & there is an elevator in this hotel.
(-): The cleanliness of the room & balcony need to be improved.

Room Tip: elevator in the hotel
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank timtran_canada
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

So, we had a stay at Nam Long Hotel and booked a private room. With a private room, we didn't expect to have to put our valuables in the safe in the reception (as there is no safe in the rooms!).
I had 2,4 million dong, 30 usd and a few hundred bath left from Thailand which was in a small pouch, in my bag, in my room. When we got back to the room, all money was gone. They hadn't taken any cameras or stuff like that, only the money which is harder to prove stolen.
When I went to talk to reception they kept prolonging my possibility to watch the security tapes. When the manager got there the next day he all of a sudden couldn't remember the password for the cameras. I ended up in a bit of a heated argument with him where he got mad at me because I wanted to see the footage. At the end I saw the footage and could se 2 people had been on out private balcony, but he told us that it was shown to a guest.

Long story short,
DON'T STAY HERE!! They care nothing for their customers.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends