Hotel Nikko Saigon
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$164
US$159
InterContinental
Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$115
US$102
US$173
US$140
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$88
US$64
Agoda.com
Bong Sen Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$67
US$65
  • Breakfast included
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$246
US$240
US$71
US$63
  • Pool
Lan Lan Hotel 2(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$33
US$31
  • Breakfast included
Park Hyatt Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$288
Travelocity
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$189
US$185
Travelocity
3,771 results
All reviewsjapanese toiletseafood buffetturn down servicethe club loungejapanese styleshuttle busfree shuttle serviceexcellent hoteljunior suiteexecutive floorfive star hotelmain attractionsspacious roommodern hotelopera housephoben thanh market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Fantastic location, facilities and staff that can't do enough to help you with everything you need. The reception and concierge staff go out of their way to help you with every request. I would strongly also recommend the massages at the spa.

Room Tip: This is my fourth visit and all rooms are spacious, very comfortable with stunning views.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Nikko_Saigon, Manager at Hotel Nikko Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Catherine L,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our satisfied guest.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel room and the service of our staff. Thank you for your recommendation about our Ren Spa.
It will surely serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive everyday to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I travel the world and have stayed in top hotels throughout. The Hotel Nikko Saigon is near the top. The service is impeccable, the rooms are spacious and very well decorated. The colors chosen and materials used imbue a sense of serenity and comfort unsurpassed. The service is attentive and the attention to detail is unsurpassed. Today, i went to the fitness room, which was a bit on the small side for such a large hotel, but the spa which boasts a steam room, sauna and Japanese style "onsen" bath with a window and view of the city makes up for it. The use of the spa is free to all guests yet there was no one there when i went.. good for me, but maybe not well advertised. The lounge had a live orchestra, the wine is decent for vietnam and finally, for a lounge of this stature, the prices were reasonable. I have lived in and out of Japan for almost 30 years and I appreciate the Japanese "omotenashi" hospitality. I think Nikko has instructed the staff here on that tradition and it is being carried out without flaw. Arigatou gozaimashita. Mata Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear thaimaven,

We were proud to receive your wonderful review in Tripadvisor.
It is rewarding for us to hear about your excellent experience in our spacious room as well as our Nikko Club Lounge and Ren Spa.
We have shared your wonderful comments with our team members and we would like to express our sincere grattitude for your motivating comments.
We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again next time.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I did regret my careless booking at only one same hotel for two weeks for my first time visiting Vietnam. But I'm back home in Auckland NZ now with many good memories there in Nikko. Breakfast buffet & dinner seafood buffet were awesome. It was good to enjoy those restaurant anytime you feel like in the hotel where you are staying without any hassle like clothings, transfortation..
Many staffs I met there are meeting 5 star hotel standards or more which you may expect. Yuki (Ms Dung) was welcoming all the time and even offered more service like explaining how to make delicious VN coffee & google map of coffee shops to buy my favorite VN coffee powder. Ms My made my happy mealtime there perfect with big her smile, warm greetings.. Helen & Cloe answered my every trivial questions while I was there in polite 5 star manner. Ms An in reception was readily listened to me about my any complaints and din't take it lightly. Tidy & clean toilet in very busy dinner buffet restaurant was very impressive as well.
Yeah, I would like to consider Nikko Saigon first when I make booking in the future stay in Saigon.
Many Thanks to those 5 star staffs during my two weeks stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear sunnynook7,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your 2 weeks stay.
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we are very pleased to receive your comments about our staff, the breakfast and the seafood buffet dinner at our La Brasserie which is one of the hotel’s asset.
Please be sured that your wonderful feedback have been shared to all of our staff.
Thank you for your trust and we hope you can stay with us again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 December 2017

It was excellent stay for me. The breakfast was more than good, the dinner was plentiful and nice and the area is full of options combined with the hotel shuttle bus and a short walking distance or simply relax by the pool.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Nikko_Saigon, Manager at Hotel Nikko Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear vinhmaiphu,

Thank you for your compliment about your stay at Hotel Nikko Saigon.
The seafood buffet dinner at our La Brasserie is one of the hotel’s asset and we are very delighted to learn that you enjoyed it.
Thank you for your lovely words and we hope to see you again soon.

Hotel Nikko Saigon.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed 2 nights at the Hotel travelling from Australia on our first visit to Vietnam. We were made so genuinely welcome by various hotel staff the minute we arrived - the room was beautifully appointed, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast buffet available was nothing short of amazing from the food on offer right down to the ambience. There could have been nothing to be improved upon - thank you all from the Hotel Nikko for a forever lasting impression of regards our whole country.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear thomasbehle,

Thank you for sharing your review in Tripadvisor community.
We always endeavor our best to make sure our valued guests have a comfortable stay.
We are very pleased to know our service met your expectations particularly the hotel buffet which you found amazing.
Thank you again for your wonderful words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.