Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
Booking.comUS$71
eDreamsUS$71
getaroom.comUS$111
4,492 results
All reviews seafood buffet turn down service the club lounge saigon bathtub asia
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2019

This was my first trip to Vietnam HCM city. I choose Hotel Nikko Saigón for my staying choice. It did not disappointed me from room booking, check in/out, special request for our anniversary. The hotel facility was amazing and outstanding. We did enjoy their Lobby Lounge food and drinks it was delicious. We definitely will visit back again for our next trip and will stay at Hotel Nikko Saigón again! Compliments to all the staffs from Front desk, concierge, F&B and housekeeping. Keep up the good work j

Room tip: Room bed is comfortable
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank joshuak664
Hotel_Nikko_Saigon, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Nikko Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2019

Dear Joshuak664,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! Your satisfaction is our top priority and we are very pleased to receive your comments about our facilities, food and beverages, and helpful staff. Thank you for your trust and we hope to have you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2019

The staff in the hotel was kind and all the services were good.
There are many cafes in the neighborhood, but there.
The restaurants and attractions should be moved about 10 minutes by taxi. (ex> Bentan Market, a tourist street .. etc.)
The room is clean and I want to use it again.

Room tip: If you want to use the restaurant in the hotel, make sure to make a membership card and get a discount. It's easy to make.
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank zenio09
Hotel_Nikko_Saigon, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Nikko Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Dear zenio09,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Nikko Saigon as your residence in Ho Chi Minh City.
We appreciate the chance to learn about your current stay and we are delighted to receive your compliments.
It serves as a validation how much you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
Please feel free to let us know if there is anything you need to make your stay more comfortable.

Reviewed 18 August 2019

We started our trip here. The rooms are lovely and the lobby has a real grand feel about it. Although others have said the location is fine I found it a little off the beaten track. For example at the end of the day while you may like to just go out for a wonder and find somewhere to eat it is quite limited here. But by far the highlight is the breakfast!!! Best we had in over a month in Vietnam. It has an out door large pool which is great at the end of a hot day. And we had concierge arrange tours for us. Too easy.

2  Thank MissTravelAlot

Dear MissTravelAlot,

Warmly thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very glad to learn that you had a satisfying time at Hotel Nikko Saigon.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2019

Our family stayed 5 days on the club floor,the 3rd day I went into the lounge as soon as I came in I saw 2 people walking out have with 2 bottles of water, then had a beer with a couple of cookies, then I walk out with a can of soda and the service lady followed me and told me I have to give it back ( she act like I m a thief?)then I told her it’s for my daughter please don’t treat us like that. And one more thing on your website please put using the gym have to be 18 years old ( my daughter is 13 years old she was at 5 stars hotels in the city and no one had that rule ( they kicked her out)

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank tranthachtung
Hotel_Nikko_Saigon, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Nikko Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Dear tranthachtung,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
It is great to hear from you. We were disappointed to learn that our hotel did not fully meet your expectations, and that you were unhappy with our Club Lounge benefits you received and also for the problem in the Fitness center that your child did not enjoy it due to our policy . Nevertheless, your feedback has been noted and will be forwarded to the relevant departments for suitable quality improvement review.
We hope you allow us the chance to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

The location for the hotel is good being a short taxi ride into the sights in the city, you could walk then in 20 minutes or take a taxi for around £2-3! With the exciting experience of trying to cross roads, you might find the taxi option better!

The hotel is well situated next to the NOWZONE fashion shopping mall, and is in a location that means it feels a haven of peace and calm in an otherwise chaotic city.

From the upper rooms there are superb views of the city, especially at night and big picture windows so you really get to see it all from your room. The corner suites are particularly well laid out so you get more views and are spacious and well appointed. I particularly liked the fact there are two separate toilets as well as two sinks, a good shower and bath right by the window. That allows you to lie back and enjoy a very relaxing bath with the night views of the city...assuming there isn’t an office too
Close to see into your room! In which case a conveniently located towel is necessary or pull the blinds or curtains.

The staff were all exceptionally helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

Breakfast is a buffet style and being in Vietnam, with a clear Japanese influence, there are some interesting, unusual and some totally weird things I had no idea what they were, on offer!

It is somewhere I definitely would consider again and recommend in the city.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JamesMc87
Hotel_Nikko_Saigon, GRO at Hotel Nikko Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2019

Dear JamesMc87 ,
It serves as a validation how much you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel.