Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$185
US$144
US$195
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$292
US$273
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$129
US$113
Pullman Saigon Centre(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$118
US$110
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$141
US$114
  • Pool
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$55
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$173
US$137
  • Pool
Park Hyatt Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$352
US$302
US$132
US$78
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stayed in the VIP suite and you pay a fraction of what you’d pay for a similar room in any western city or I suspect for a similar room in one of the more centrally located 5 stars in HCM. I’d thoroughly recommend it but suspect the price will go up as HCM becomes aver popular.
The suite was actually a penthouse apartment with private elevator code, large bedroom with really comfy bed, awesome en suite bathroom which was open-air to secluded and shaded balcony at rear. The apartment had another living room and a spacious second balcony overlooking the tree canopy. Fantastic space for sun downers with friends. All this for less than the price of a budget hotel room in London!
I thought the service was great, laundry done quickly and room was very clean. I lost my phone in first few days and the staff did everything they could to ‘get me back on the grid’ asap. Zhang (pronounced Sang - excuse spelling if wrong!) on reception was exceptionally helpful as was Nam the owner. I think the hotel was due to be extended shortly after I left so I hope the ambience of the place stays the same.
I stayed for about 9 days with a break in between elsewhere in Vietnam and it felt great to go back there for the second part of my trip. That says a lot about a hotel in a country you’ve never been to. I was made to feel very welcome. All the best to staff at the Oasis and hope to see you again :)

Room Tip: Go for the VIP. Well worth the extra few quid.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We stayed in two different rooms in this hotel, one standard room and one deluxe. Both had some of the most comfortable beds we slept in during trip to Vietnam. Bathrooms spacious, clean, and well fitted out. Great value for money with free laundry and basic breakfast. Only real problem was lack of English of some of the staff. Would be happy to stay there again. Taxi to the city cost about $6 and a supermarket 100m away with everything you need, and plenty of restaurants/cafes where you could have a nice dinner for about $10USD.

Room Tip: A room at the rear of the hotel may be a bit quiter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Our room was very nice, spacious and clean, with a frige and jug and cups supplied. But their customer service was appalling. Despite requests, there were no sheets provided for one of the beds and the "Breakfast-to-Go" which we had ordered by written request in their own language did not eventuate. We cancelled the reservation we had made for our return visit to Ho Chi Minh City.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family