“Cute cafe”
Review of Fly Cupcakes

Fly Cupcakes
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I had to visit Fly Cupcake Garden cafe after seeing their cute Instagram photos.
The cafe was cuter in person than the photos. I only had their tea since I'm vegan and didn't have any of their adorable cupcakes. I'd come often if I lived in Saigon/Vietnam ;)

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

One of the best place to get cupcakes in Saigon. The employees were very nice and helpful. Price is pretty affordable and the atmosphere here is really nice.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed the "fly cupcake". We ordered the red velvet and the banana cake and had some smoothies and it was wonderful. A bit pricey but worth every penny.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Their food and drinks are just delicious, beautiful small garden and cozy room, service was good
Nice ambience.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We just wanted to cool down with some ice cream and we came to the right place. Lots of desserts and ice cream and juices but also food. Air con and wifi. Great service.