“Great place!”
Review of Fly Cupcakes

Fly Cupcakes
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Amazing drinks and cupcakes! I came here 2 times and it never failed me. Its a really great place for Instagram-worthy photos.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

It is my favorite since its grand opening and still stay on the top of my list. It will never fail you so take anyone here or just go along with a good book

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I had to visit Fly Cupcake Garden cafe after seeing their cute Instagram photos.
The cafe was cuter in person than the photos. I only had their tea since I'm vegan and didn't have any of their adorable cupcakes. I'd come often if I lived in Saigon/Vietnam ;)

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

One of the best place to get cupcakes in Saigon. The employees were very nice and helpful. Price is pretty affordable and the atmosphere here is really nice.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed the "fly cupcake". We ordered the red velvet and the banana cake and had some smoothies and it was wonderful. A bit pricey but worth every penny.