Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
The only place I go to get my suits.

I have been coming to Phan's for 3 years. They have a new location in the Vinhomes area. I am a big... read more

Reviewed 9 April 2021
deanw812
via mobile
Awesome Tailor, Great Experience

The suit I bought was a great price, cut perfectly and was ready within the promised time frame. I... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020

from US$28.00
from US$59.00
from US$9.24
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Great service, Great Quality and very quick turn around time.
Will definitely be back.
Thank You!!!!

Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

Arrived and ordered Friday with our own fabrics
Two great suits available to collect by Monday!

Tailored to our requirements and final adjustments made for a second fitting !

Will definitely be returning

1  Thank tomoshiTravel
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

Highly recommended mens' tailor in HCMC! Pleasant contemporary shop, great choice of fabrics, excellent workmanship.
The quality of service is to be emphasized. I am a rather demanding customer and Phan replied to my expectations, making the necessary adjustments and corrections several times till the grade "perfect" was achieved.
Also special thanks to the owners and especially to charming Elsa for following-up even after I had left Vietnam.
Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều và hẹn gặp lại!

Reviewed 23 September 2019

After visiting a tailor which was out of our budget (16mil for a blazer), we checked Phan's out based on it's high ratings on trip advisor, and it did not disappoint. Workmanship was good,service as well, price was reasonable. Blazer, 2 top and 2 pants were finished in 4 days and I'm very satisfied. Thanks!

Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

After having been recommended Phan’s and in need of 2 new business suits I decided to try this shop out. I was not disappointed.

On first visit the expected time for the 2x 3 piece suits plus shirts was 2 weeks in the end after 2 fitting checks all was done to perfection in 10days.

The girls at Phan’s are friendly and not pushy and listen to all concerns during fitting and by the finish the suits could not have fitted better. A special thanks to Ms. Nga!

I was impressed by the over quality and service and the final fit, the attention to detail of the linings of the jackets was also fantastic. I would recommend Phan’s to anyone looking for a high quality suit at a reasonable price.

2  Thank G1232VNanthonyd