Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
US$74
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$41
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Hotels.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
Trip.comUS$49
All reviews great location signature room breakfast staff noodle soup ben tanh market comfortable rooms small room nice breakfast district city street saigon tours walkable asia
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

One of the best hotels in saigon. Its gonna give you more than what you paid for. Here are my reasons:
1. The rooms are very nice. Sufficient enough. Tv has hbo and star movies.:) has a small tub (most hotels for its price has none in the Philipppines, SG, HK and Malaysia).
2. Location is the best! Its 2 blocks away from bentahn market, 3 blocks away from saigon square. 4 blocks away from the war museum. Great location. I didnt need to take a taxi. Plus its just 30 mins away from the airport.
3. Breakfast is great! I am a fan of hotel breakfasts and they have one of the bests i've ever had. Not because its.luxurious but its simple yet has good quality. They have a buffet with 4 main dishes. And they have breads and fruits. Plus, you can order additional food thats on there menu for free, like bacon and eggs, noodle soups and sausages. Of course, dont forget to order the drip coffee!

Needs improvement:

No hotel is perfect and this one has no exemptions. Here are there n.i. s:
1. Language barrier, though its a common issue in vietnam in general. We had a challenging time explaining some issues with the hotel front desk. But even if ee had language issues they still stayed patient and nice.

2. They would ask for our passport to be held in the front desk which i found weird. They use it as insurance or as deposit. Well, i didnt agree on this and got my passport back asap.

3. Just 1 money changer near the hotel. You dont have many options.:)

All in all, i highly recommend this hotel to any traveller that would like to explore the district 1 of saigon. I was very happy with the friendliness, food and location of this hotel.:)

3  Thank jcspeechcoachCEO
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We booked the Premier Deluxe Room with Balcony. With Balcony means near the busy road side and shops with dining/drinking crowds. Tends to be Noisy. But we are okay as we enjoyed viewing HCMC day and night life =)
The room rate was reasonable - inclusive of Wi-Fi and Breakfast.
Although breakfast does not big variety, it was yummy.
Clean & Spacious Room. Wi-Fi was okay. Friendly Staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank PBPB2015
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Decent hotel in a busy area of Ho Chi Minh. It's an idea location for many of the tourist areas. The room was a little on the small side but as it was just myself it served its purpose. Breakfast was included for me and they cooked your eggs to order. The staff were friendly and helpful. I was in room 608 which was towards the back. That meant I could still hear the traffic but not too much to cause disturbance to my sleep!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Vanessa_8151
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and it was pleasant. The staff are very friendly and are good English speakers.

We thoroughly enjoyed the buffet breakfast which had a combination of traditional Vietnamese and western food.

The actual room was big enough but perhaps choose a window option and the bathroom was clean.

We stayed in a good location where it was quiet and easy to walk to nearby restaurants and attractions e.g Restaurant Ngon and Ben Thanh market.

Overall I would stay there again as it was a reasonable price and I have no complaints.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank Diem H
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel room was just that a hotel room, our room was a deluxe, quite small but comfortable bed, good AC, good location in town. Breakfast was ok, but nothing special. If you order bacon with your eggs you may just end up with 5cm of fat....our rooms where away from the street so nice and quite. All in all we got a good deal so happy with hotel. Would pay there full price though...