Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
US$74
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$41
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Hotels.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
Trip.comUS$49
All reviews great location signature room breakfast staff noodle soup ben tanh market comfortable rooms small room nice breakfast district city street saigon tours walkable asia
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2019

This is the second time I stayed in GK, yes, the quality of service still the same, breakfast buffet still delicious. The staff also profession,polite. GK in the heart of Sài Gòn,very convenient for the tourist,the price is reasonable. So I will there again and again. Thanks GK.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank sonle1960
Reviewed 30 July 2019

It is the best hotel we have stayed in Hochiminh city. Closed by Ben Thanh Market. They are very nice & professional. The room is clean, quiet. Wonderful breakfast. No complain and be sure we will be back.

2  Thank ltmt5368
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

comfortable bed, really nice shower, perfect location within walking distance to everything, delicious and filling breakfast - there is nothing bad to say. I will stay here again next time I’m in town.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank andrewjF5109GE
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

3days of great stay, Great staff, helpful and very nice hotel. Location are very good, room are very clean, breakfast are very good. I highly recommend it. Thanks all your staff to service me and my wife, keep it up, I will back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 978edmundc
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Excellent choice for numerous reasons. We stayed in their GK Signature Queen Balcony and loved our room. Clean, modern, spacious, tastefully decorated room with all required amenities including a lovely and very spacious balcony. Supposedly the best room in the house and well worth the very reasonable price. Good Internet access. Breakfast was included with our room and was typical of what is generally offered at S.E. Asian hotels at this price range. Somewhat limited selection of average quality but at least something to fill your belly. I am not sure if they offered other meal services.

Excellent location. Many of the top tourist sites are within walking distance from the hotel. There also are numerous convenience stores, shops and good restaurants within a short walk from the hotel. A great hotel to use as your base of operations for exploring Ho Chi Minh City.

Our only complaint was with the service, which although good, was not as good as we received from the staff at our hotel in either Hanoi or Pho Quac Island. For instance, we asked if they could arrange a driver for us to do some sightseeing on the next day. They stated that all their drivers were booked and did not offer any alternative options such as walking down the street and arranging for a driver from one of the numerous tourist agencies in the area. We figured that out on our own, but it would have been nice if they had made this suggestion. They also were not very forthcoming about good dining options in the area.

Unless in transit I doubt I will ever visit Ho Chi Minh City again, but if I do, I will definitely stay again at the CK Central Hotel.

Room tip: GK Signature Queen Balcony.
Date of stay: November 2018