“Best spa I’ve ever been to!”
Review of Temple Leaf Spa

Temple Leaf Spa
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Loved my massage experience here. Get the 60 minute full body massage and you’ll feel like a new human

Write a ReviewReviews (1,346)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"60min"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Relaxing environment, very friendly staff. I will definitely visit this place again for my next trip.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful receiving staff, lovely atmosphere, comfortable chairs and massage beds and simply amazing massage(s) - one is not enough we look forward to coming back

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I would recommend coming here if you want to feel all light and relaxed. I had a temple foot massage for 90mins. It was that good I booked in straight after for the pagoda massage for 60mins. I'm normally hard to please in spas as I'm a therapist myself but the therapists here are very professional and are very good at what they do.
I will be back!!