Open today: 5:30 pm - 2:00 am
Review Highlights
sky bar

When i come here they so quiet and boring, they have happy hour give for guest full selection of... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2019
ThiT112
Super friendly staffs

We were there last night the place is really nice I love the rooftop view. There are not so many... read more

Reviewed 1 February 2020

from US$17.39
from US$24.89
from US$9.24
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Good music. Upscale with bottle service and reserved tables. Great view and the skyline isn't bad either.
Go to Blanchy's for your next ex wife.
Apocalypse to be crazy.

2  Thank johnbF1422FB
Reviewed 6 October 2015

I have to say that this is my favorite rooftop bar in Ho Chi Minh City. It has the best city view compared to other rooftop bars (Chill Sky, Pandora, etc.). The bartenders are friendly, the service is good. Its music really suits my taste. . Highly recommend.

1  Thank VLe_hcm123
Reviewed 2 October 2015

What I like most about Glow is its unassuming vibes. The staff is friendly, helpful while at the same time manages to keep their presence to the minimum. A fair share of guests are foreigners who talk softly and dress casually, even a bit underdressed. All of which make it more accessible to common folks like me. The view is nice, as expected from any rooftop in the centre. The music is not too loud, which is good for conversing. However, I have to say the song choice/ mix is quite boring and so don't think about dancing your heads off here. Lastly, please bear in mind that you HAVE TO book in advance, otherwise you would wait forever to get a table.

1  Thank Khoi N
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

I went with my boyfriend to this bar on friday around 8pm and it was very empty but when i asked for the sofa, they just allowed us to have it if we ordered a bottle of liquor . I hate that kind of bars just allow 2 people to sit on the sofa if we order a bottle. How can they know that we will not spend more than the price of bottle ... We might spend more than that. So stupid and narrow mind... Will never come back again

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Bartenders are friendly. Good drinks and you can check the whole saigon night out. Price is average. Highly recommend

Date of experience: August 2015