All reviewsenglish moviesben thanh marketsafety tipsprivate roomfruits and juicesfine arts museumtan marketnice showersingle roomperfect basegreat englishgreat boutiqueno natural lightbitexco financial towerbring earplugscommon roombackpacker area
Reviewed 10 January 2018

The hotel and rooms were exceptionally clean and modern. The breakfast was well above average - you could choose a hot item and also use the buffet for fruits and other extras. Reception staff were extremely helpful & give you a map & explain safety considerations for the city.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We have the room with street view. Clean and cozy.

Location is good. Walking distance to many sights, shops and great food.

Only if you are a light sleeper, this may not be a good choice as you'll hear the pulsating beat of the sky lounge a few doors away.
Pillows are too thin too.

Excellent Housekeeping and Breakfast staff.

We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017

the rooms are quite large considering how narrow the buildings are. there isnt really a common room to hang out with other people so this might be a slight draw back if you are travelling on your own. the breakfast is awesome and included in the price! the location is really convenient, can walk to the ben than market and national fine arts museum which is worth about 1h look around. staff were friendly and there is a coffee shop next door which was a nice place to chill. overall, highly recommend

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I am a local Vietnamese, and my experience with Town House 23 was not a pleasant one. The room was not fully sound-proof so I can hear the vehicles outside my room. And there was this couple next door arguing, swearing, shouting, and smashing the door at 2 am in the morning. My girlfriend and I couldn't sleep at all, and I had to call the receptionist to deal with this. Next 30 minutes, nothing changed and I called the receptionist the 2nd time and she said that she did go up but nothing happened, and I had to explain to her that I wasn't imagine things up at 2am and I had to work the day after. In the end, the couple next door still argueing till early morning and we couldn't sleep one bit.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Disclaimer: I did not stay here.
I booked the room for two nights and had excellent communication from the staff during that process. We showed up on my first day in Saigon, and realized that I had booked for the wrong dates. The staff was very gracious, but all of the TownHouses were full for the night. They tried to help me get a room on the same block, but those places were full also. I was able to use the wifi and desktop in the lobby to book another hotel for my stay. It was unfortunate, because we loved what we saw of the hotel and it was in a great location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple