“Best Bo la lot in the city”
Review of Co Lien Restaurant

Co Lien Restaurant
Ranked #997 of 3,569 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I was craving bo la lot and decided to go to this famous restaurant. Delicious bo lat lot. The staff there were very nice and accomodating as well. I would definitely recommend this spot for anyone looking for great food, especially girlled bo la lot and nem nuong.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

We went there on the last night of our first trip to Saigon. I was so looking forward to trying as much as possible. Sadly, everything we tried disappointed. The spring rolls were very oily and mushy inside. My pork belly hot pot was mostly overcooked and very dry. I'm not going to go through all of it, but I think maybe they spent as much time on the cooking as they do on the acrobatics with the clay pots, the results would be a lot better. The 'average' rating here is generous.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Authentic Vietnamese food - one of the best I had. Typical Vietnamese food stall but really delicious. Prices vary between 40 and 80k for a dish. Drinks 10-20k. We went there for lunch.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Wow, the food here was just off the charts good. Super fresh and tasty - serious Bo La Lot perfection. Enjoyed a few local beers with the lunch. What a day. People in the restaurant don't speak any English but are plenty helpful and welcoming. An absolute must in Saigon. Perfect lunch place.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Raved by many bloggers. Decide to try this well-known Vietnamese dish - Bo La Lot after figuring out how to eat this, the friendly shop owner or daugther smile and came to my table and help me puck vegetables and help me to wrap my "Bo La Lot". Only for 60k vnd. Seem like this shop win some award in 2010.
Here is Vietnamese street food - Bo La Lot@ 321 Vo Van Tan. With generous portion of vegetables, seaweed with meat dip with sauce. Yummy

Source for all the best vietnamese food online and come across this stall at D3. haha i don't know how to eat this bo la lot after on my table as this is my first time.

i am fascinated by the process somehow as there are many steps and make it interesting to eat local food. haha im the solo traveller to eat like a local and this is one of the store to try. I took the photos of the step by step process :)