“Budget sushi”

Sushi Nhi Restaurant
Ranked #299 of 4,056 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Another cheap sushi place for backpackers and uninitiated locals. Cheap everything and a cheap experience which is great if your looking for that sort of thing.

Fish quality of unknown origin and everything sauced and tricked into something strange. Dine at your own risk.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m from Vancouver BC, Canada and all we do is eat sushi. This place was amazing! Rolls cost $1-$4, Sapporo beer is $1! And you have a large selection to choose from! If you love sushi and want to switch t up from Vietnamese food, this is a must!!! I took a Grab (Uber) from downtown and its cost me $3.

Ate like a pig and had 2 beers for a total of $13.90 Canadian! That’s the cost of one roll in Edmonton! Best part, they actually make the rolls small enough so you can put the whole thing in your mouth! I hate those big rolls that come with 6 pieces... these come with 8-10 pieces and bite size (but not too small. You don’t fill up on rice, you fill up on the good stuff!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My friend introduced this place, I really satisfied.
Avocado salad 9 / 10
Fried shrimp roll with salmon cotton floss 10 / 10
Beef rolls 7 / 10
Service 8 / 10

I would like to come here again and will recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Fantastic Sushi, Fantastic prices, FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE! Service was pretty bad but you can't have it all..

Shortest review I've written!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

So cheap, so great, just perfect. "I'm full but I want more" my friend told me after eater two full rolls of pure perfection. For around 100000 you can get full and a few beers as well. It's just perfect. Go there, now.