See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

The services was really really bad. The telephone in my room was not working. I had to call the receptionist via my phone to just let them know the telephone was not working and i need a in room menu to order the food since i have a small baby not convenience to go to the restaurant. But for whole my stay, no one come yet to my room to fix the phone. No one even bothering to clean up my room. I got the in room menu from 1 of the staff and i did order the food. By the way the food was so terrible and until the next day when i check out no one come to clear the plates. I even try to call the manager in charge the resort but still no action. My planed to stay there for 2 nights but by the end i shorten my stay just for 1 night. Because i can not live in such a bad resort i that.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank hsnsmsimla
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Not sure why this place gets so many poor reviews, but perhaps it's because it's on the tour-bus schedule. I somehow avoided that. My room was very good with lovely ocean views and a few steps down to the beach, which was virtually deserted in early May. It's not really a swimming beach - the water is too shallow in the marked area. But it's clean and clear and nice just to float and relax in. The seafood dishes at the restaurant were excellent.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank canebrook
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Room is spacious with comfortable bed, quiet atmosphere on balcony. We had a seaview from the windows. Lovely smimming pool, long sandy beach. If you need a stay without noise with your lover, you can come here but if you expect for a professional service, this is not the ideal place.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ngply
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

This beach resort does not have sun chairs on the beach. There are no umbrellas available for any sun chair at the pool. There are no beachtowels, only normal size white towels from guest room
Breakfast is only à la carte As nobody is staying at the hotel.
But the real problem are the big groups coming for lunch and entertainment.these groups party on the beach during lunch during the afternoon during the evening one after the other. There is a consistent flow of new arriving groups who only come to party but will not stay at the hotel. No chance to get any peaceful quiet time on the pool or the beach. Some of the staff are actually trying very hard but the way the management is selling the hotel does not allow any quality service.
We asked for a manager many times but there is nobody available to talk now.so you are left alone with the problem.
Stay away as the hotel has clearly decided that hotel is not interesting for them as a business, But launch groups are

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CBKK
Reviewed 14 December 2016

My Mum and I stayed there just 1 night. The weather was not so good. Raining like cats and dogs. So we were inside the whole day and enjoy sleeping...watching storm thru the windows LOL. The resort is so modern and large. Food was great. Our 2 bedroom beach front with private balcony was awesome. Staff were helpful and friendly. Special thanks Tommy (Phan, I think), you are very hospitable. We will return.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family