1,011 results
All reviews lives up to its name air con buffet breakfast train station comfy bed fruit per night the river reception staff we've stayed noodles visit hue i highly recommend this hotel budget hotel stayed here for nights restaurants and bars vietnam
Reviewed 22 March 2017

When I paid for 2 rooms, check all the items we 've used and received our bill. When she hand it over I thought it was the VAT bill and took it, no question asked, and it turned out just a copy of it. She also added 'bring it to your mom to receive ur cash back', what a nice comment! I assumed we checking the bill for too long that upset her? because theré's no way she 'd mistaken me with a child

The overall service was good, reasonable for the price, but ur receptionist is unacceptable, as for a service provider place like this

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
watervietnam, Chủ sở hữu at Than Thien Hotel - Friendly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear PhapHoang,
Thank you very much for your review, I think this is big mistake of our hotel receptionist for their joking. I am so sorry about this, and I let this receptionist out of my Than Thien - Friendly Hotel long time ago. One again, I would like to say so sorry about that. Have a good trip, good health and happy. Best regards, mr. Thuy - Hotel Owner.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

The staff here are exceptionally warm and welcoming. We were offered a drink before we even checked into the hotel. The reception staff gave us great information about the activities in the area and even booked a tour for us. The room was a decent size with good facilities and a nice clean bathroom.

The breakfast buffet was truly amazing. There was such a wide variety of food to choose from including Vietnamese food.

The location of the hotel is great as well as you are close to all the shops, restaurants and bars. I really enjoyed my stay here and wish I could have stayed here longer.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Excellent service, collected us from the train station. Room ready and waiting. Lovely and clean. Great shower Lovely and hot. Really enjoyed the breakfast. Nothing is a problem at this hotel. Thankyou

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel was one of the most friendly hotels I visit in Vietnam. The personal is very helpful with hints for booking trips to save money. The breakfast is ok and enough. The room was very clean. Wifi was stable on each floor. Well done.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Well this is what we found on top of our closet when we smelt something strange in our room. Someone left a rotting pineapple with a plastic bag on the clothing closet and the housekeeping even did not notice. What a smell a how dirty.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FluffyTiger

Dear FluffyTiger
Thank you very much for your review, I am so sorry about this, as you know in Vietnam when it is raining, we often use pineapple to resolve smell. This is mistake of housekeeping. One time again, I am so sorry about that, we know this problem, and do better. Have a good trip, good health and happy. Thank you and hope to see you again. Mr. Thuy - Hotel Owner.