“An okay hotel”
Review of Hanh Dat Hotel Hue

Hanh Dat Hotel Hue
Ranked #71 of 124 Hotels in Hue
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We did stay there a week ago. Room was ok but staff not helpful. Motorbike for rent was so expensive compared to other places: 150.000vnd/ 12 hours.
We did forget our cap in the cap's box of the motorbike, asked 3 times cause that a special gift to my husband, but still no result from them. Very bad service! We will consider to be back!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We chose to stay at this hotel as a random. Okay with the room and location as we were always with motorbike. However, we were woken up by the housekeeping for the wrong room check in the very early morning.
The motorbike rental was so expensive: 150.000vnd for 12 hours.
Think twice to be back!

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the Hanh Dat Hotel twice during my trip to Hue Vietnam, both times were wonderful. The staff is very friendly, they are always professional and if me and my wife ever needed to change a room they did not hesitate to accommodate us. When my family was with me the staff would bring my daughter some local deserts which were very tasty and she loved to eat them. The price is wonderful, and they had laundry service which was always done fast. They take care of the guests as if we are part of their family, I very much loved to stay at the hotel and when we visit again we will definitely stay a the Hanh Dat Hotel, I will be a customer for life the owners are great and would talk to me and my wife all the time when we were there and even at the Pagoda we went to. I will send all of my friends and family members who visit Hue and have them stay at this awesome hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

I don't understand the high ratings.
The hotel walls aren't great you can hear everyone in the hall and staircase
Night staff sleep in the reception area which makes you feel like a burden if you come home late.

Location is ok, the rooms are clean and look n ice. Though we did have a cockroach in the bathroom.
We received only one roll of low quality toilet paper for a four people room. And Only three towels. It isn't good service if you have to ask for everything.

Staff speak poor English and are cheeky.
DO NOT RENT MOTORBIKE HERE
We rented one from 8PM (half day price) and I asked clearly - do I return it tonight when I come back and to whom? The receptionist answered - just return it before 12 noon tomorrow, just like check out time.

7 in the morning the receptionist knocked on my cousin's door and asked to return the motorbike 7AM or else they will charge us full day price.
She returned the key and the receptionist decided it wouldn't be inconvenient to call my room too and wake everyone just to ask if we wanted to rent it again in the afternoon.

This hotel is not accommodating nor trustworthy. I would never stay at this hotel again, NOT EVEN FOR FREE.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank SAMI J
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Back in hue city Vietnam. Have been in phu vang with my wife and family for 3 weeks now and has been hot. So have booked in to my favorite hotel in hue city. The Hanh Dat hotel for 2 days to cool down. Great hotel great location. Very clean and affordable rooms.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family