Free cancellation until 22/07
Priceline
US$82
US$78
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$356
US$300
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I paid 32USD/night thinking I'd get a nice place. Nope. Hard beds, no breakfast, no hot water. The hotel I had booked next door was suit down for renovation and I arrived at 23h00 with no idea of other hotels in the area. Go elsewhere in the center.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located about 5-10 minute walk from the main cafe strip. It's well presented and the staff were very friendly.

The rooms are a good size, modern and clean. Also it was nice and quiet.

However, breakfast was really poor. I had beef pho which was overly lemon grass flavoured with an un identifiable lump of some kind of animal product in it. My friend had eggs and toast, and the eggs were cold and the toast was hard with a strange tasting dairy product on it. Also, the restaurant staff didn't speak English.

Apart from the food, the hotel was perfect for our short stay at only $24 per night.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Let me start this review by saying that it was definitely my home away from home! I lived in Hue for over 1 year on a job there and for the first 5 months I tried several other hotels in Hue until I found the Thanh Uyen hotel. I stayed here for 8 months and I was very happy. The location was excellent, large room with modern decor, large clean modern bathroom, staff were accommodating and the roof-top cafe is excellent for lounging (best view in Hue). I like to stay in a quiet hotel to relax and this was a perfect hotel considering it was only 5 minutes walk to the tourist area.

It is very easy to catch a taxi at this location and you can rent a motorbike if you want to. Lots of restaurants nearby and only 5 minutes walk to the tourist area.

If you need anything, the staff or Paul (Manager) will be more then helpful. I will definitely stay there again next time.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sai_Truong
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This hotel is ok for location and the staff will do anything to help. Rooms are very good and the shower etc just great. This is a value place to stay at and the breakfast reflected the hotel, set up for big numbers but not that many staying there so it caters for your individual taste with a selection of different breakfasts. Its wonderfully clean and as I said the staff will do anything for you. Safe, clean, and a good view from the roof.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan T
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Just returned from our third trip to Viet Nam, the best so far and made all the more enjoyable by an excellent hotel experience in Hue. Regarding most matters, the hotel exceeded my expectations for accommodations at such a reasonable price level:
Room was large & clean.
Staff were always friendly, fast and helpful, especially with regard to requests for additional items for the room (shampoo, laundry bags, pillow, blanket) and for help with transportation.
We will definitely consider staying at Thanh Uyen next time we visit Hue.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple