“Fantastic ride from Hoi An to Phong Nha”

Hue Motorbike Trail Private - Day Tours
Ranked #45 of 153 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Owner description: Hue Motorbike Trail offers you an exciting and convenient way to see all the magic and mystery that Hue offers. From the majestic Citadel to the beautiful countryside, we have skilled, knowledgeable and friendly guides and drivers to make your stay in Hue, a trip to remember. So if you are looking for an all inclusive site-seeing trip or an adventure that takes you further afield, look no further than Hue on Hue Motorbike Trail . Your touring needs are our pleasure.
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We did 2 trips with Giang and Quynh, first from Hoi An to Hue and then to Phong Nha. Both guides were excellent. The pair were very accomodating while we were on the back of their bikes and really safe drivers. Their two personalities really complimented each other. Giang is extremely knowledgable and taught us a lot about the local history as we stopped along the way. He also gave us great insight into the happenings of the war that you don't see in text books or documentaries. Quynh was absolutely hilarious and made jokes the whole trip, which was really appreciated a lot in the miserable weather through the mountains. We would highly recommend travelling with these guys as it was a real highlight of our trip.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"english"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

My friend and I booked a guide to take us from Hue to Hoi An in a day. Tien responded promptly to all of our emails. We wanted to ride the scooters ourselves but had no prior experience.
Our guide, Quynh, gave us a quick primer on how to ride them and then led the way. We stopped at a fishing village, Elephant Falls, and the Marble Mountain along the way, while traversing the Hai Van Pass. Helmets were provided and he transported our large backpacks on his motorcycle for us. It was a great experience and I would recommend this to others.

2  Thank trstzmb
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I am a young woman in her twenties travelling from Sydney, Australia. I was originally set to catch a bus from Hoi An to Hue but at the last minute I decided to do the hai van pass to Hue with Sherlock as my personal guide and it ended up being the best part about my trip so far! The tour was packed with value stopping at Marble Mountain, the top of Hai Van pass, Elephant falls, and a fishing village. Lunch was also included and Sherlock is a fun, knowledgable and professional guide. I enjoyed my day so much that I personally organised a private tour with Sherlock to the DMZ and Vinh Moc tunnels. I highly recommend Sherlock to anyone looking to escape the four walls of busses, trains, taxis and planes while travelling in Vietnam.

1  Thank Monique M
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Sherlock was a brilliant tour guide. His english was excellent, the tour was very fun and he took many excellent photos. A particular highlight of the tour was being taken to a local eatery in Hue province with delicious crispy pork and noodles. Highly recommend this trip!

1  Thank Ball3199