- Clean, comfortable, and spacious room with a nice view of the city
- Clean bathroom
- Great, friendly service
- Location within walking distance of restaurants and nightlife
- LOVED the breakfast!!
- The bathtub is strange. There is a glass door on the outside of the tub that doesn't slide all the way, so water gets on the floor next to the toilet. Plus the bath/face towels are located behind the tub and behind the glass door, so you have to climb into the tub to grab a towel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As its name, Midtown Hotel Hue is located in the middle of tourist town of Hue City – considered a holy city of Vietnam Tourism, famous for two world cultural heritages recognised by UNESCO.With a 14-storey building and a few minutes walk from the lovely and poetic Huong River, almost the bedrooms and service areas guide the visibility distance to the Huong River, Kim Phung Mountain, Ngu Binh Mountain and Truong Tien famous bridge, … Midtown Hotel Hue is perfect place to enjoy the whole view of Hue City.Graceful-aesthetic structured design, suitable luxurious modern equipment systems, adequate services: bedrooms, restaurants, bars, multi-function meeting room, massage spa, swimming pool, souvenir shop, tour desk, … We strive to serve you considered the ideal rest and meet your every need anticipated.You will be warmly welcomed by our hospitable staffs and always see smiling faces, friendly, enthusiastic, reliable at all services during your stay at Midtown Hotel Hue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Midtown Hotel Hue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.