US$79
US$300
US$142
US$83
Agoda.com
All reviewsrecommend this hotelgreat hotelstayed herelaireceptionbedsfloorlocationbreakfastvietnam
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I happened upon this hotel by chance after my first choice was booked. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived and one of the staff was outside immediately to help with my luggage. After registering at the desk I was given a complimentary fruit plate and water which was much welcomed. I mentioned to the desk staff that my TV wasn't working and within minutes they had someone up there to fix the problem. The sixth floor view was very nice. Rooms are very clean and comfortable and the shower had an actual shower head which is a rarity. Above all, the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The hotel was great! It was really clean and the staff was so nice. They helped us with a lot. They helped us with booking tours en bus rides to for example Cat Ba Island.Breakfast is really good! I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Great Location, clean rooms and very helpful staff. We booked all our sightseeing through the hotel. The front deck were very Helpful and tended to all our needs. The view from the top floors are excellent. Laundry services are great. Breakfast is basic.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and were not impressed, even at the low price we stayed at better for the same money elsewhere in Vietnam.

Hotel is not new. It is an old hotel that has been rebranded (partially). The bed was terrible: hard, angled, and the same pillows you get on an airplane. The blinds are not blackout and you can hear everything outside. We were on the 6th floor and we're awoken by barking dogs each morning. There is also NOT a rooftop bar, or a bar at all.

I will say the location is great and the staff were friendly/helpful, but I would look elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alex L
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

The bedroom was spacious and very comfortable.Staff are very friendly ,good service! We heard absolutely no street noise despite being facing onto a busy road. The bar was also quite nice. We will be back for sure!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends