All reviews jacuzzi pool nice boutique hotel hotel guests modern design recommend this hotel corner room quiet street city view breakfast buffet is enjoyed our stay small balcony amazing hotel reception staff imperial palace rooms are big stayed here for nights bars and restaurants
Reviewed 15 January 2018

A beautiful and modern luxury hotel with all the comfort. Definitely the best hotel breakfast I had in all Vietnam. The staff was very helpful in planning activities and give advice and a few minutes from the hotel we found a local eatery and a bar that made our stay even more enjoyable. Definitely recommended with the plus side of having the spa treatments with discounts. Will dream to go back!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_Alba, General Manager at Alba Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that you had a great time with us. At Alba Spa Hotel we strive to provide our guest with the best of the hospitality service.

Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Alba Spa Hotel for another memorable experience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Although the hotel isn't very big as it's in central Hue, the amenities were commendable. The room was impeccably clean and minimalist, and the overall hotel aesthetic was beautiful. I didn't go to the spa but my friends who did gave positive comments. Most importantly, the hotel adds a personal touch to everything. The staff were very welcoming and courteous. All in all, I had a great stay at the Alba.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your feedback with us. We are very delighted to learn that our facilities, staff and service far exceed your expectation and we will not miss to share your wonderful comments with our team.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the future to experience even more of what we have to offer.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

To be honest, after breakup, I was heartbroken and wasnt feeling like part of me anymore. Came to this place as i thought gonna be one of the "perfect getaway" trip. After 3 days staying in here somehow inspired me so much no doubt. I had been motivated by the people, the employees, the views, the language and most importantly the particular foods by the people of HUE. The trip in here at ALBA SPA has given me my rhythm back and really uplifted my life.....

Room tip: Perfect "Getaway Plan" for a "sucker for love"
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review on Tripadvisor. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we could help you overcome the pain and gave you your rhythm back.

It is wonderful to read your feedback and kind words which encourage us to keep doing better to amaze our guests.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Ok where do I begin...... THIS PLACE 's TOTALLY GONNA BLOW YOU AWAY FOR REAL! Nice location, extremely high level of cleanliness Fast wi-fi, comfy beds, clean bathrooms, and friendly welcoming staff, what more can you ask for in a hotel? My stay was most pleasant from easy check-in/out, parking, and all the amenities like an in-room refrigerator. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Perfect "Getaway Plan" for the heartbroken person.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit in Hue and for taking your time to write the review. We am very pleased to learn that we could exceed your expectation

We will share your comments with our team. We are sure it will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 January 2018

They have an awesome hot pool inside the hotel which is free for a certain time in the evening, is a really good place to chill after the long walking day in the palace.
Also the breakfast was okayish.
And the staff was really helpful for any information that you might need, so my advice is consult them before making any day tour booking or any booking for that matter.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Alba Spa Hotel on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the Alba Spa Hotel, we strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and offer top notch services. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.