“Great Sushi and beer”

Louisiane Brewhouse
Ranked #45 of 665 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the beachfront of Nha Trang's famous sand beach, we're ideally positioned to soak up the sun during the day, or experience the sunset from one of our sun loungers. Louisiane Brewhouse has something to offer even the most discerning sundowner. Open from 7:00 am till late night, guests are welcome to use our pool until 5:00 pm when Louisiane Brewhouse is transformed into the ideal place to watch the sunset whilst enjoying a beer brewed on the premises. We also serve traditional Vietnamese cuisine, modern Western dishes, gourmet pizzas, or authentic Japanese food. Looking for night time entertainment? Louisiane hosts LIVE entertainment by the pool most nights.
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent place close to central Nha Trang. Get the Sushi. Or the guys next to me had the biggest pizza I have ever seen.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,373)

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We came to check this place out. On the beach. Has its own brewery. A swimming pool. A dead set "tourist trap". Why? Because the food was REALLY ordinary. We hate giving bad reviews. It's our money, our time, our stomachs. But neither my wife nor I enjoyed the food. I couldn't even finish mine. Service was quite poor also. Will not be back!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

In this Brewery beer selection is good, however quite expensive considering overall prices in the city. View is perfect. Unfortunately service wasn't good and pleasant enough.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located on the beach. It is quiet big and feels very spacious. It has a large menus and we are from the western selection. My chicken was a little over cooked but my friends really enjoyed their meals. As it is a brew house you have the option of buying a beer tasting selection from which you can sample 4 different local beers. The staff were really friendly and provided my with a throw for my shoulders as we were seated outside and it was a little windy. During the day you can make use of the pool when you visit. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Tried the sampler and loved all the beer. This restaurant is right on the beach and you can rent beach chairs for the day. They also have a pool.... who knew:) their 4 taste of Vietnam appetizer is so good!