“Pineapple pancake and Pad Thai!”

Same Same But Different Cafe
Ranked #34 of 608 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Thai, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run business operating in Nha Trang for approximately 15 years. Our aim is to provide delicious Vietnamese, Thai and Western food to travellers in a clean, friendly environment. Recently we have been awarded a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence, of which we are very proud! Please join us for a good value breakfast, lunch or dinner. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Been to Nha Trang three times and I still love the food at this place!
If I'm just being lazy to find something new, I always go to Same Same.
I like the menu, because you can order whatever you want - Vietnamese, European or Thai food.
Everything I tried was great.
But favorites are pineapple pancake and shrimp Pad Thai - these two are def the best.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered the fish wrapped in banana leaf and it was delicious! Handled a large group well, I would visit again.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Ate here because it was close to our hotel and the menu sounded good. Green curry, and shrimp pad Thai. The curry was quite good but Pad Thai very disappointing. I think there were 4 shrimps in the dish, lots of tofu which I'm not a fan of.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent menu for whole family. We had vietnamese, seafood and european dishes. Every portion was tasteful.

BTW - strong recommendation also Dat's cooking classes.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Went here by myself. Only ordered one dish - Lemongrass and Chilli Chicken with rice. Chicken dish was bland. No chilli heat at all and lemongrass was only subtle. Service was efficient and friendly.