2,109 results
All reviewsacross the roadsunken showersplit levelbalcony overlooking the beachbusy roadsuperior roomremembered our nameslarge balconydeck chairsbeach frontbreakfast buffetgreat rooman upgradesun loungerswould highly recommend this hotelsailing clubstayed here for nights
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have a membership at the Novotel Gim where there is a spa ,today I decided to get get a body massage and it was so amazing good very nice massage room and super clean ,the stuff at the reception Gim are very friendly and polite let me feel very comfortable I really love to go there even the rest of the people working at the are very friendly ,the only think I can say to them is ,thank you very much for welcoming me every day with a big smile in your face make me feel good .......THANK YOU.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 19nico50
NovotelNT, General Manager at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear 19nico50,

Warm greeting from Novotel Nha Trang and thank you for taking your precious time to share you stay experience at our hotel on our TA page.

What a delight to read your kind comment and we are happy that you had enjoyed your stay with our beautiful location, comfortable service and very friendly staffs. Your kindness will be expressed to your entire team, a special way to encourage our team's work spirit.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon for another amazing journey with us.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We were very happy with our room which had an amazing view of the beach. Room facilities and cleanliness were excellent. The hotel is located in the heart of the action yet offers a safe and quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle outside. However the best asset of this hotel is the wonderfully helpful and friendly staff with the Guest Relations Manager Ana being a standout.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Danielle D,

A very warm thank you for taking the time and share your wonderful experience with us.

At Novotel Nha Trang, our aim is to offer higher quality of services; also I am delighted to hear that we successfully accomplished our mission.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to welcome you back in the nearest future for another wonderful journey.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

From the moment we arrived at the hotel we were made to feel very welcome. All the staff were very polite and friendly and nothing was too much trouble fior them. I asked for a bottle of champagne in the room as it was our wedding anniversary and they delivered complimentary nibble and a big red bow on the bed. The buffet breakfast offered plenty of choice and the other meals we had there were excellent. I look forward to visiting there again in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear janmanley60,

Thank your for staying with us and sharing your recent experience at our hotel on our TA page.

What a fantastic working day for Novotel Hotel entire team when we received your great comment about us. What you had shared gave us a big encouragement for what we have and are doing day by day to meet our value guest's desire.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed 6 nights at Novotel Nha Trang and absolutely loved it!!
Check in with Ann was easy, informative, and we were made to feel very welcome. Our room on the 18th level was totally amazing, breathtaking views and so very comfortable. Cleaning staff was great throughout our stay, and we were met with smiling faces every time we went into the lobby. Staff at the concierge desk were very knowledgable and helped organise 2 tours. Bar staff for evening cocktails were also very engaging and lovely to chat to each night. Manager Remi runs a great team and was keen to hear our feedback, I can’t wait to go back!
Accor membership benefits were great as well! Excellent

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
NovotelNT, General Manager at Novotel Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Jennifer H,

Thank you for sharing your wonderfull review on our TA Page.

I was very pleased that you enjoyed your experience and that our team was able to offer you their usual hospitality. Thank you for your compliments about our great service, comfortable facilities, amazing location and our lovely staffs. I shall proudly share your kind words to our entire team, especially Ann, a great way to celebrate their passion in work.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon for another exquisite journey with us.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I am a Japanese who is concerned about many things, such as cleanness, security, comfort, hotel service, stuff friendliness, or hotel charges, and I know both several worldwide hotels and 3 - 5 stars local hotels in Nha Trang and also other cities in Vietnam.

Honestly, I wouldn’t want to post my review even though I am a repeater here because Novotel Nha Trang is the BEST hotel not only in Nha Trang, but also in Vietnam.

Vietnam is an unique country where you are sometimes faced with difference; however, their concern is always the guests how we are able to comfortably stay in Vietnam, like home.

Additionally, they have nice Vietnamese coffee at a lounge, delicious food at a restaurant, and great spa service I love most. It is rare for me that I have no complain about a hotel.

If you have an opportunity to visit Vietnam, Nha Trang is the best city in Vietnam and I strongly recommend staying Novotel Nha Trang.

ベトナムでは、数々のホテルを宿泊する機会があるのですが、ここは、お手頃のプライスで、ものすごく心地良く滞在することが出来ます。

スタッフは、心から親切に接してくれますし、困った事や心配事があれば、即座に解決してくれます。スタッフ一同、いつもゲストが心地良く滞在できるよう、全てが完璧です。

ニャチャンは、ベトナムでいちばん素晴らしく、大好きです。もしベトナムに旅行する機会がございましたら、ノボテルニャチャンでの滞在をお勧めします。

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear sumiko-h,

Thank your for staying with us and sharing your recent experience at our hotel on TA page.

What a delight to read such kind words about our property and the service delivered by our dedicated team.

Please rest assured that I will share your feedback with the entire team, great way to celebrate their passion and dedication to offer memorable experiences to our amazing guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.