“Great small eating place with amazing SERVICE for a VERY demanding guy!”
Review of Da Fernando

Da Fernando
Ranked #38 of 655 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We dropped by at this small but very pleasant restaurant by an accident - to buy a glass of water for my daughter. Then I decided to grab a pizza, then a beer, then ... so on.
In short - I'm a very demanding person (what can I do?) and it is very, very difficult to satisfy my gastronomy and service requirements I anticipate to get in South Eastern Asia. Surprisingly - all my demands were fulfilled without any flaws. If you are hungry for a good pizza, great and not invasive service and good atmosphere I'd suggest visiting this place.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Nice service...good food

Left me licking the plate

Beef carpaccio starter...ravioli main

Top notch!

Recomend

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The pizzas.... Delicious crisp stone baked bubble bases with authentic Italian seasonings and cheeses.

The house wine (wine is normally very expensive in comparison to beer) was reasonably priced. The owner is Italian and you can tell he takes pride in his food and business.

Can't fault it

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We enjoyed our reasonably priced dinner at this place, run by an Italian guy (as you'd expect for authenticity). Lasagna is recommended; tasty without being overly spicy. The couple at the next table (who were Italian) were happy with their thin crust pizza. Ambiance isn't the restaurant's strong point, and service was a little slow, but otherwise, a good choice for reasonable food, justifying It's Trip advisor rating....

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I visited this restaurant on the advice of friends. I was not diappointed. After a course of Spaghetti Bolognese I could not resist ordering a calzone to share. It was delicious. We each treated to a free desert.