“Awesome dive! ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$25.00*
and up
Nha Trang Small Group Snorkeling Day Trip...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nha Trang Fun divers operating in Vietnam since 2012. Since then and until now, we proudly scored an awesome feedback from our guests. We dedicate our best understanding and passion for scuba diving and the underwater to our visitors. We do a daily diving, snorkeling and freediving trips to the national marine park at Hon Mun and famous Electric Noise. Our dive boat 1s 16 meters long, equipped with all basic safety devices and medical oxygen. Our aim is to have small groups and give the best adequate instructor per student or guide per divers ratio on our trips. We affiliated with SSI and employing instructors With PADI and NDL certifications too. Our main business is the dive school. We teaching Try Scuba diving- one-day programme for non-certified beginners, and subsequent diving courses such as Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water, Enriched Air NITROX, rescue and pro level courses. Certified divers can enjoy the muck and macro biodiversity of Marine Park, or Deep dive at Ho
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My fiancé did snorkelling, they gave her a wetsuit free of charge upon request to prevent her from getting sunburnt. My dive was wonderful, went into “cave” with so many fishes. Clear water and good weather! I did 2 dives on the trip. We had a great time with the crews. They were friendly and helpful.

Lunch was good with rice, stir fried noodles, pork, chicken, soup, bread for your selection.

I will love to do it again!

Thank you guys!

Andrey Z, General Manager at Nha Trang Fun Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Ethan and Anna, was a pleasure to meet you. We all hope to see you next time you're visiting Nha Trang.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"crew"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Did the Fun Dive option for open water divers. We joined a Chinese tour group who were doing the Try Scuba Diving option so we were left to our own devices which suited us. Our dive guide was great and offered to take photos for 15USD extra which I recommend.

The diving in Nha Trang was good but not great. Having dived throughout the Pacific Islands the diving in Nha Trang does not rank with the likes of Tonga or Samoa. A lot of the coral in the area has died effecting the marine life. A good variety of marine life can still be seen including eel, clams and nudi branches. Our max depth was 12m and the dive gear provided is fine.

Everything was smooth, from hotel pickup, lunch on the boat and dive site transit (around 45mins). The boat ride is comfortable as the sea state tends to be pretty calm.

Would recommend this option for beginners or if you simply want to tick Vietnam off your dive list.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I came to Vietnam specifically for training in diving courses in Nha Trang Fun Divers. Competent and experienced instructors, friendly attitude. Time passed quickly. I advise you to contact Nha Trang Fun Divers. Have fun and experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 17 May 2018

In April 2018 with her husband came specifically for diving courses. We chose Nha Trang Fun Divers, as we have already immersed ourselves with them in December 2017. Everything was organized very cool. Impressions are highest. We plan to continue diving and training with this dive center. We recommend you.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 May 2018

My wife and I spent half a day with NT Fun divers and did couple of dives each. I must say they have a very professional and enthusiastic team. I am a certified diver while my wife is still new to the hobby. We were very impressed with the attention to detail our dive master gave and his enthusiasm throughout the 2 dives. Sensing my wife was not very comfortable with the diving gear, he was very encouraging and gave her enough time to relax in shallow waters before diving in. On our second dive, he even asked us what fish we would like to see and showed us most of them. The food on the boat was very nice and plenty. Loved the overall experience and would definitely recommend them.