US$319
US$270
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$261
US$105
US$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$140
US$130
US$99
US$91
MerPerle Hon Tam Resort(Nha Trang)
US$143
US$107
US$99
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$1,054
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was basic but cleangreat locationstayed heretown centresea viewair conhotel roomchecking outfridgewifireceptionbalconyalley
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights and had the standard room on first floor. Air con, bathroom and mini-fridge was fully functional except for the wifi and the bed wasn't comfortable. The blanket was also too small for two persons which really didn't work well.
Unfortunately there was a lot of noise, not from the street but from the reception and from the other floors. The door and the walls to the room are paper thin so we could hear conversations and phones in the reception..
The noise was really bad in the evening/in the night and early in the morning which was really annoying. One morning the cleaning lady woke us up because she wanted to clean the room

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cecilie V
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice location. Away from traffic. Very close to the beach. This hotel have very small rooms with beds to small for sharing with big teens. I wouldn't recommend to adults sleeping in one bed unless the are young and very in love
It's kinda worn out but very cheap

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel was fantastic .i would say this is a 4star .hotel room was a twin with balcony .really good size .clean and quiet .great location .2mins from beach 10/10.2males 32 and 19.good resturants and bars and hotel staff really friendly and helpful

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend for one night when we visited Nha Trang. We picked the room that did not have an ocean view but we did have a little balcony. The overall stay in this hotel was fine, great location very close to lots of nice bars, restaurants, beach, shops etc and the hotel was clean.

On the other hand, the air conditioning is terrible. Almost pointless having it on to be honest.

The wifi was a bit slow, losing connection at times but not a major issue, just slightly annoying if you're organising your trip on the go like we are!

Despite emailing the hotel previously with regards to potentially staying another night with thoughts of upgrading to an ocean view, along with some other general questions, checking in early etc, we were unable to stay another night as the hotel was full. I understand that hotels get booked up quickly, and I don't expect them to magic us up a room but as we had previously mentioned about staying another night we didn't think this would be an issue.

We were told this information by a male member of staff who was extremely polite and helpful during our stay. As we were checking out the morning after, a female member of staff over heard me and my boyfriend discussing the next hotel we had booked due to Ha Thu Hotel having no availability, and then questioned us as to why we were not staying another night at Ha Thu Hotel. Me and my boyfriend looked at eachother both quite confused and explained we were told there were no rooms available. The female member of staff snapped very rudely, telling us "next time you ask me" how were we to know we were meant to ask different staff members with regards to hotel room availability?

Overall we had a good stay, just a shame we couldn't stay any longer :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Good location as directly across from the beach. Down an alley way so visibility is an issue initially. Staff were extremely helpful as I had no prior booking and was able to get a room immediately. Nuoc on reception was super friendly and helped organised a bus for me to get to Da Lat. Not super fancy but clean and decent. Shower in between toilet and vanity which is awkward!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo