US$357
Official Site
US$263
US$218
Hotels.com
MerPerle Hon Tam Resort(Nha Trang)
US$176
US$160
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$1,060
US$882
US$858
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea viewstayed heremain beachgreat locationacross the roadair conhotel roomchecking outfridgebalconywifimotorbike
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Solo Traveller. 3 Nights stay at Hotel at Twin Beaded room No # 103. Be careful with their window cause someone can easily take thing from window. ( Done purposely ) - Lock it during check in time but when you back from outside it seems like lock but not lock. The table just located right at the window so that you will place your thing on your table. They waited for any small careless mistake. Even thought if it is not done purposely the hotel rep should come & investigate. Sadly No manager came to help. They told me to cancel booking at booking.com due to they give 50% discount. ( I didn't cancel cause I need to have prove that I stayed at that hotel for security purpose ) - I pay by cash asking help from other traveller. Couldn't write any review in booking.com due to my status is NO SHOW. Every hotelier know if thing happen...Hotelier should assist to Police station to do reporting as they know but they purposely don't tell & drag time till end of your trip. My incident happened at the first night. I was sleeping only realized after 2nd morning. Can you believe I am penniless for 3 days as a solo traveller. Yes a great location, value for money but after all not worth it...

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank marvelousmev
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Other than a good location all the rest was awful,the staff was very unpleasant, the room was bad aswell and not like in the picture, not worth the money.
Needless to say they cancelled our reservation on booking after we left although we paid, so we dont write a bad review.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Eli B
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

First I will start with the only thing that was good, the location. The rest of the things were terrible. Start with the room itself, we ordered "delux room with ocean view " what we got was room with window fronting to the ocean but between the window and the ocean a giant tree blocked all the view, in addition of the "tree view" the window it self was broken so we couldn't even open it. When we talk with the reception , they offered us another room that they considered to be more expansive, but it was another bad room still no ocean view. And last, the morning after we left they cancelled our reservation on the booking website without our knowledge even that we paid them full price for that room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Eyal H
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights and had the standard room on first floor. Air con, bathroom and mini-fridge was fully functional except for the wifi and the bed wasn't comfortable. The blanket was also too small for two persons which really didn't work well.
Unfortunately there was a lot of noise, not from the street but from the reception and from the other floors. The door and the walls to the room are paper thin so we could hear conversations and phones in the reception..
The noise was really bad in the evening/in the night and early in the morning which was really annoying. One morning the cleaning lady woke us up because she wanted to clean the room

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cecilie V
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice location. Away from traffic. Very close to the beach. This hotel have very small rooms with beds to small for sharing with big teens. I wouldn't recommend to adults sleeping in one bed unless the are young and very in love
It's kinda worn out but very cheap

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family