“A good place to picture the North-East view of the Nha Trang city”
Review of Coffee Hon Chong

Coffee Hon Chong
Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in Nha Trang
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Coffee Hon Chong is located on the small hill which is led to the island that has the same name as the coffee shop, Hon Chong. You can picture the entire view of the Nha Trang city in the North-East. Drinks are not really good. From here you can also visit the Hon Chong island which is a cluster of huge stones. There are also a traditional temple (or something looks like this) and an observatory that you can visit.
Please note that there is a entrance fee to visit both the Hon Chong island and the traditional temple.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Coffee at Hon Chong is sensational.It's like a resort experience and you can sit and enjoy for hours on end.
The huge granite boulders on the beach are accessible, which means there is no need to stay at isolated resorts to enjoy the experience.

1  Thank ACMILANFAN1
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Shortly, I found a list of coffee shops with best sea view in Nha Trang after minutes on the interest and Hon Chong Coffee was my right choice. I did not mention to the price there, it looks the same as usual. I just want to share my experience about its sea view. It was the best of my four day holiday in Nha Trang. It was not too hot, not too crowded and sounds tranquil with my lover. What I impressed most was the music (they played all old love songs I favorite). I certainly come back there! Another big thank you to the staff, especially the nice waitress there for taking my beautiful photos!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on a half day tour.
My first Vietnamese coffee didn't drip at all, the second was so slow we had to leave before it was finished. My husbands had no filter in it.
One of our party ordered a passion fruit smoothie and was given guava. This was despite showing the menu and number associated with the drink and translated by our guide.
Waste of money and time.
Staff did not care.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Hon Chong coffee is the beautiful place where you can see the Van Phong Bay in Nha Trang. There is only a coffee shop for customer and no serve meal.

Hon chong coffee is wide and quiet, you can choose seat position to observe the bay from the high, enjoy the Me Trang Coffee so fragrant and fell peaceful when the wind through your hair.

I had the family trip in Nha Trang from 24 to 27 Dec 2016. Nice view with suitable price (about 28K and 45K per set) and good service ! I like Hon Chong coffee. I will back again in the next trip.

Hon Chong coffee is nearly Hon Chong Club House (Ticket fee : 22000 vnd per set for 1 person to watch artistry performance)