See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2015

If you're looking for a clean room for a budget price try this hotel. It's a few minutes walk to the beach and there are plenty of restaurants and tour agents in the area. The staff can speak English and arranged a couple of economically priced tours for us. It's not flash but room is a good size with WiFi, TV, fridge and A/C.

Room Tip: Front rooms have a balcony & view, but more traffic noise
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

There were ants in the room.
Unclean bed sheets.
We agreed on a price and when we checked out they tried to charge us more then agreed!!
The location is good but
Will not come back to this place...
.,,,,,,.................................................

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shaul P
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Really bad. No window. Fake picture on their website. Bad service. Never book this hotel again. Staff always 'cò' . They are always suggesting restaurant, tour, and if you follow them, they will get money from it. Of course, both of them and taxi driver ( they help you catch ) . Dont be cheat. :)

Stayed: August 2015
2  Thank Phuong N
Reviewed 22 July 2015

I had booked 4 nights via Agoda and when I got there the receptionist said she'd change my room - then took me to a small smelly room and I said I didn't want it so I was taken to another which didn't smell but was smaller than the one booked.
The cleaners were friendly and always smiled and said hello.
No water or kettle in the room but water can be bought downstairs or in nearby shops.

It is very close to the beach. Nothing that wrong with the place but i think you can do better for the money!

Room Tip: ask for a balcony - you will get a bigger room.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2015

I stayed three nights in this hotel. For a short stay it's a good hotel. The room was clean, the staf very friendly. To the city centre and to the beach both 5 minutes walk.
I see now on the pictures there's a rooftop terrace. Staf did not tell me that.
My room was at the first floor, where also a group vietnamees people stayed. One morning at six o'clock they started pakking. They were screaming to eachother in the hallway. Staf did not matter to asked them to be quiet.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo