Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
US$90
US$83
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$233
  • Breakfast included
US$244
US$239
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

US$101
Priceline
US$446
US$356
1,211 results
All reviewshill top villabeach villarock villaprivate poolwine cavecoral reefwooden bathtuborganic gardenrobinson crusoeprivate butleroutdoor showerour honeymoonheaven on earthdirect access to the beachnatural materialsspeed boatmain restaurant
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My husband and I had a magical time at this rustic yet undeniably divine luxury boutique. A truly unique experience in an exotic location. We spent a week lapping up the surroundings and feeling totally removed from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We loved riding our bikes around in the secluded area, a beautiful way of incorporating some excercise into our holiday!. The long crisp white sandy beach, crystal clear water and a backdrop of towering mountains was HEAVEN and I keep thinking about it everyday since leaving. The staff are extremely friendly and the welcome drinks on the first night is a lovely way to understand more about what the retreat has to offer. Defintately do the cooking class, my husband had a great time and has learnt some wonderful Vietnamese dishes. The herb garden is exquisite and no wonder the food tastes so fresh and flavoursome! Our stunning private secluded villa, hilltop 6, was a hike to get to as we had to walk up many steps in the scorching heat but we are young enough and healthy enough. I would not advise staying in it if you are elderly or have back problems. Wow, the view from the hilltop is incredible, just gorgeous and we had total privacy. It was so romantic and on our last night we had dinner in our villa looking over the bay, something I will never forget. The spa was lovely with enjoyable treatments and friendly staff. The food is the same price as a normal resort of this standard, perhaps the only advice I would give would be that the guests not pay for the water at tables during meal times. In the scorching heat we need to drink something and if the water is filtered not bottled it would be nice to have it included. We could easily stayed longer as we were definately unwinding and absolutely loving the quiet, peaceful days and the ecological philosophy of the retreat. I have been fortunate to stay in many wonderful places and I highly recommend visiting this relaxing yet rejuvenating piece of paradise.

Room Tip: hilltop villa 6 - if you are healthy and fit!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kirsty G

Dear Kirsty G,
Thank you very much for spending your valuable time to post such wonderful review on Trip Advisor on your recent stay with us at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay.

I am delighted to note that you and your husband had an enjoyable stay with us and that you have taken such great memories with you from this beautiful peninsula. I am pleased to learn that you appreciate and recognise our warm and friendly hosts, the cooking class, the quality of food and Spa treatment at our resort that met your expectations. I am glad that your husband had learn to prepare some of the Vietnamese dishes…this is truly amazing.

Once again thank you for staying with us, and we shall look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Six Senses Ninh Van Bay in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

What a lovely and fantastic place! Far far away from stress, business, cars, polution and noise! This place is a gem! We went here as a couple for some days. We absolutely loved it. Whereas biking around on an island, without roads in great heat might not sound attractive anywhere else in the world - it is it here at Ninh Van Bay! We spend the days on relaxing in our own villa/pool, snorkeling with corals, eating great food, canooing, taking romantic walks on the beach - and finally also in the Spa! We could probably have spend another week here without getting tired of it - it truly allows you to de-stress.

We especially like the idea of an eco resort. I was skeptical before coming - but skepticism what put to shame. We really enjoyed every minute. They have a great selection of tours to take, so you won't get bored.

The only negative to mention is price. It is costly to go here for even just a few 3-4 days. The stay itself is expensive for Vietnam - but not so much compared to Bali etc (and trust us, this is nicer than most 5 star resorts in Bali... much nicer!). The food is typically 1-200 usd/person/night for something nice... It did not spoil our trip, we expected it from the beginning.

Room Tip: Villa is highly recommended to make the most of your stay! Its worth it!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Martinwt

Dear Martinwt,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write such positive review about your recent stay with us. We always appreciate when our guests recognise our efforts and it is most gratifying to know you had a wonderful experience and an enjoyable stay. Indeed the Six Senses design concept and its eco-friendly environment is what most of our guests find very pleasing.

About the price you have pointed out, I would like to assure you that benchmarks are done in order to be online with all the others resort properties of similar category.

Again, thank you so much for staying with us and also the sharing of your experience on Trip Advisor and we shall look forward to welcome you again to Six Senses Ninh Van Bay in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Spent a week during honeymoon at Six Senses. The villas, service and food are all exceptional. Not sure what others were eating that posted not so great reviews on the restaurant as the quality of the food was simply amazing on a consistent basis. This is a secluded luxury resort which is perfect for getting away from it all and relaxing.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GBEF

Dear GBEF,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent honey moon experience with us in our resort. It is a pleasure to learn that we have managed to provide you an overall satisfying experience during your stay.
On behalf of the team at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, I thank you for taking time to write us a review and I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

I traveled to the Six Senses with my sixty year old Mom -- it was another Six Senses journey and we were curious how this property would compare to Yao Noi, which has been called by paradise by many.

We walked away feeling that is exactly on par with Yao Noi, with a more natural location and an even better staff (hard to believe).

We particularly enjoyed the seclusion of our villa (Spa Suite 5, Hilltop Villa 15) as well as our interactions with Gary, the GM, as well as our Butler. It's clear after even a few minutes that these are the type of people that you'd like to spend time with not only at the Six Senses but in your day to day life. If only Vietnam were closer to the US!

The wild butterflies and exotic birds throughout the property were spectacular.The boulders were out of this world. The early morning snorkeling (jet lag working in our favor in this category) was spectacular as there wasn't a soul on the beach.

We loved the Indochine fusion of French and Vietnamese culture, especially the champagne and brie at the breakfast buffet :)

Thank you, Gary, for a spectacular retreat! It was well worth the 35+ hour journey to get there and we will do it again!

For those who have not gone to the Six Senses, it's better than anything else out there. Forget Como or Aman, or, shudder, the Four Seasons. This is something else entirely, for those seeking eco luxe rejuvenation and reflection.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Calif0rnia007

Dear Calif0rnia007,
Thank you so much for choosing another Six Senses property for your holiday. We at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay are very glad to hear that you and your mom had thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us in particular your appreciation of the natural surrounding, the wild life around us, morning snorkeling and also the breakfast buffet.

Your kind comments have been conveyed to our team of hosts who will be delighted to learn that their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

We wish you and your family all the best, and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort should you have future plan to visit Vietnam again.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

Getting on the boat I already knew that I was going to a special place. Once I got off the boat and was welcomed by all of the staff …I was sure. the next wave of wonderfulness was when I was told that the resort was on its own time zone. The time is ahead by 1 hour to allow for more day time. The mix of accommodations from water villas to beach villas to hill villas, all are wonderfully appointed. We stayed in beach villa 1. Twice. It has 2 bedrooms separated by a pool and is 2 steps to the beach. A perfect place for a family to vacation. another great feature of the resort is that each room comes with a private butler. They are always on call and can do most everything you could possibly want. In short, the staff thinks of everything, sometimes before you know you need it. The buffet breakfasts are varied and plentiful and are open late so that you can really relax and sleep in. The resort grows their own fruits and vegetables in an organic garden which are not only delicious but fun to walk in. lunch poolside and dinners overlooking the bay make for a wonderful way to pass and finish the day. getting around on foot or on bicycle along the sandy roads is the best way to get around although you can request to be picked up in electric carts. When passing the staff or guests everyone always says hello so it is a most inviting atmosphere. A small health club built into the side of the hill among the treetops with a breathtaking view of the bay is a wonderful way to start the day and to finish it with a relaxing massage at the spa. There are many beach activities if you want to take part and guest get togethers in the evenings. I am writing this after my second stay and now planning when I will go back for the third. Don’t miss the chance to go to this wonderful resort.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family