“Food and service exceeded expectations”
Review of Sushi Samurai

Sushi Samurai
Ranked #75 of 655 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I felt like a break from the daily Vietnamese feast here and Samurai Sushi was only 350 metres from our hotel.
We like to eat early and at 6.00pm the place was only a third full.
Menu is extensive and prices were great. We spent $40 AUD for five dishes and a bottle of house white. Service was excellent .
Overall this restaurant exceeded our expectations and gave us great value. We'll be back there before we leave Nha Trang.

1  Thank Kota Cliffe

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Nice place , not a fine restaurant , but the sushi is good enough and the prices are good ! Not for a romantic dinner, but definitely recommend !

1  Thank Alberto Z
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I was desperate for sushi while travelling in Vietnam and TA brought me here so I was like why not. I went in solo and ordered this roll, assorted sashimi and Salmon Tataki Salad.

Sorry, I gotta say food wasn't as amazing. I came with high hopes and the food was just okay. Sushi looked nice and assorted sashimi was quite small which left me hungry. I felt better after eating Salmon Tataki salad came in big chunk with salmon mixed with seaweed and veggies. It was exactly same as shown on the photo, but Tataki itself should be lightly grilled and raw on the core. And seaweed was raw which must be soaked in water to soften the seaweed.

Rolls were alright. I really liked the Sashimi set, but not the Salmon Tataki salad. My overall experience was okay. Also I had to order a bottled water and thought maybe I can get a water or tea without charging.

1  Thank Brenda K
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I didn't particularly enjoy the maki sushi rolls (California to be precise) that came in the bento box, obut everything else was delicious. Miso was lovely, especially the one my boyfriend got in the most expensive bento box that came with

1  Thank jessicaledrew
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Nice restaurant. But the girls outside need more smiling. Staff look very sad. I prefer happy places. Nice food though mainly. And price not bad.

2  Thank Grosny15_x250